Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015

Well for what it’s worth….I’ve been lighting a candle at Mass every week since 1980 that Georgia have bad luck. Clearly it has been effective and in some circles I’m given partial credit for several Gator championships.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

Mullen and Johnson have both stated Mullen called the plays last year. Hell I read an interview on one of the other sites this week about just that. Johnson was the QB coach and Mullen said he was gonna expand his role some this upcoming year to attempt to keep him but still wasn't gonna allow him to call plays. Donkey is the only one I've ever heard say Johnson called the offense, you know that drunk fucher is never wrong about anything. :lol:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Mullen and Johnson have both stated Mullen called the plays last year. Hell I read an interview on one of the other sites this week about just that. Johnson was the QB coach and Mullen said he was gonna expand his role some this upcoming year to attempt to keep him but still wasn't gonna allow him to call plays. Donkey is the only one I've ever heard say Johnson called the offense, you know that drunk fucher is never wrong about anything. :lol:

So, you're suggesting that he isn't always right but that he's absolutely never phukking wrong? Cewl.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Been off line for a few days, not sure if this has been posted (I did enjoy getting caught up on the pissing contest though!):

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Been off line for a few days, not sure if this has been posted (I did enjoy getting caught up on the pissing contest though!):

How is this going to help us? We struggle to sign 20? And it is only an exemption for people that are losing transfers out, which is not us.

they need to just give up on this 25 bull****. Kids leave early in the NFL, kids blow their knees out, dont make grades, get caught doing armed robberies, whatever and the rosters need to be replenished. Smaller rosters just help the Trailerbammers stay on top.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
How is this going to help us? We struggle to sign 20? And it is only an exemption for people that are losing transfers out, which is not us.

they need to just give up on this 25 bull****. Kids leave early in the NFL, kids blow their knees out, dont make grades, get caught doing armed robberies, whatever and the rosters need to be replenished. Smaller rosters just help the Trailerbammers stay on top.

Basically, Alabama & UGA will be able to take more kids we'd like to get.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Basically, Alabama & UGA will be able to take more kids we'd like to get.....
at some point they're going to run out of ability to convince 5* and high 4* kids to stand in line.

if you're going to try to beat 5* kids with 3* star kids you better take a lot of 3* kids and hope to get lucky finding a diamond in the rough, or 22 of them.

I know what you're thinking, and I too am convinced that our athletic director can screw this up.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
at some point they're going to run out of ability to convince 5* and high 4* kids to stand in line.

if you're going to try to beat 5* kids with 3* star kids you better take a lot of 3* kids and hope to get lucky finding a diamond in the rough, or 22 of them.

I know what you're thinking, and I too am convinced that our athletic director can screw this up.

Yeah...but you only have a finite amount of practices to sift through the trash.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah...but you only have a finite amount of practices to sift through the trash.
I'm thinking next staff not this one. This one obviously cant tell that Stiner and Giraffe sucked.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I'm thinking next staff not this one. This one obviously cant tell that Stiner and Giraffe sucked.

Hopefully the next staff doesn't adopt the dumpster diving strategy that this staff does. They are like teen age girls in the dumpster behind a Lush. And tbh, at this point, Im going to stop saying any of our players actually sucked. Its becoming obvious that some of those guys are actually pretty good but were misused. Franks, well, he isn't in that group.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
yyyy

Is there a difference?

j3cK-w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.