Status
Not open for further replies.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
technically, we are still in "Mullinz the 3* whisperer does not need no stinkin talent" season.

"Mullinz cant win because Butters didn't leave enough talent" doesn't begin until October.

and as always wait till the recruitinf season after next season, coz we gettin ERRRRBODY.
Dont make me drag up the annual schedule of seasonal periods post again. Cuz I can.

We are still firmly in the "secret commits" and "diamonds-in-the-rough" aka "underrated 3*" period of the season along with the "just be patient, its not early signing day yet" period. But these all overlap with my favorite offseason period, the legendary "trust the coaches" and "these guys know a lot more than you message board posters" period.

This is always my favorite period of the offseason, as I get to quote the comments, then hit replay in February only shortly after we've disappointed ourselves on the field, and abjectly embarrassed ourselves off it. I told you so's are one of my favorite past-times :grin:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is always my favorite period of the offseason, as I get to quote the comments, then hit replay in February only shortly after we've disappointed ourselves on the field, and abjectly embarrassed ourselves off it. I told you so's are one of my favorite past-times :grin:
followed by "that's water under the bridge".

But also you cant complain about next year or next years class because it isnt the season or signing day yet.

MULLINZ IS DOIN WORK AND BUILDIN SOMETHING!!!!! /boss

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah. We were never considered to make the cut..
:lmao2: well I guess that's better than not making the cut for people that all the "Insiders" thought we were leading.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

He seems to want to stay in Texas....and with them joining the SEC that may be the nail in the coffin (although we have plenty of nails to go around, starting w the head coach...smh).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He seems to want to stay in Texas....and with them joining the SEC that may be the nail in the coffin (although we have plenty of nails to go around, starting w the head coach...smh).
Can we at least finish in the Top 5?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
"So, will you be postponing your vacation to spend the extra time recruiting?"

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I keep seeing..."next coach...next staff".
I don't see the drive from UF to be elite anymore. I don't think it would matter much. Doesn't mean I like it, just saying what I see.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I keep seeing..."next coach...next staff".
I don't see the drive from UF to be elite anymore. I don't think it would matter much. Doesn't mean I like it, just saying what I see.
They were on his ass after his typical season ending triple face plant.

Wait til he gets ass raped by Ugly again and the fuchstards are reduced to bragging about him keeping it closer than Butters. People wont tolerate it even if Fooley 2.0 is perfectly used to losing regularly.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
They were on his ass after his typical season ending triple face plant.

Wait til he gets ass raped by Ugly again and the fuchstards are reduced to bragging about him keeping it closer than Butters. People wont tolerate it even if Fooley 2.0 is perfectly used to losing regularly.
Donk your all ready in mid season form and we haven't even lost a game yet.
After we beat jaw-ja I expect a full retraction of you premature ejaculation of how bad we gonna be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator