Status
Not open for further replies.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He's just as much about the fit as well as the star. He seems to be the kind of Coach that if you don't fit that it's not worth wasting the scholly. Maybe not taking a chance on a 4/5* star if there are going to be issues. So he's hitting a lot of the talent. Love it.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Love the energy. In home visits from the head coache? Shocking. I don't remember the last time MuLLLLLLLLLenz was in a picture with a recruit on an in-home visit, if ever.

Bring the Florida kids home.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Love the energy. In home visits from the head coache? Shocking. I don't remember the last time MuLLLLLLLLLenz was in a picture with a recruit on an in-home visit, if ever.

We saw quite a few his first couple of years, then his recruiting violation (and the pandemic) grounded him and it seemed he just gave up after that.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

He couldn’t be this year. He was sanctioned by the NCAA.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The staff has still not reached out to Gibson, Lightley, or CJ Smith.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Year2: Both Duncanville OL recruits that Napier offered today are P5 commits that he offered while at Louisiana. Which is significant because it means he’s got some knowledge of them and fits with him saying he’s not going to just sign someone with only 10 days of vetting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.