stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
148161285_10158098652783348_4047106584561067495_n.jpg

disCUSS

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
But, mostly, the Chiefs' starting lineup is comprised of former two-star or three-star players.........

Hey I ran the #s and it said shove the stars where ths un dont shine......... ;)

8-mathematicia.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But, mostly, the Chiefs' starting lineup is comprised of former two-star or three-star players.........
And if you really believed that, don't come in here cvvvnt dripping constantly that the reason Dildo Dan loses every four games and every game against a ranked opponent is because Alabama, LSU, Georgia, and ATM (and I guess Kintucky and Mizzu) have all the five stars.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
And if you really believed that, don't come in here cvvvnt dripping that the reason Dildo loses every four games and every game against a ranked opponent is because Alabama, LSU, Georgia, and ATM have all the five stars.
Hey, give me some of that rum, im tired of this cheap vodka my brother gave me awhile back.........Im all ahbout the Brady Bunch today. Kickooffff for my beloved lake lizards is way off.............

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Id doesnt fuchsing matter.

That blockhead will forget it in 20 minutes anyway.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I bet Russian Standard is $22 or so in your hood and RS Gold is $28-30. It goes a LONG way.

Vodka makes her clothes fall off.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Do you take the wrong side on just about every argument because you don't like the people who are right...

or

...are you just that dumb?
I guess Im just dumb cause I argue with people that are "always right" but your avatar always puts me in a good mood cause its fcknnn LOL funny...........But seriously, Net, I got no problem swimming upstream in here against the prevaling wisdom of the learned like yourself. Maybe Im more like my son than I thought, He sees the world completely different from that Aspberger brain. Maybe I was a salmon in a former life.......ate some the other day.....love that fish.........would that make me a cannibal if I was correct about reincarnation...........

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I guess Im just dumb cause I argue with people that are "always right" but your avatar always puts me in a good mood cause its fcknnn LOL funny...........But seriously, Net, I got no problem swimming upstream in here against the prevaling wisdom of the learned like yourself. Maybe Im more like my son than I thought, He sees the world completely different from that Aspberger brain. Maybe I was a salmon in a former life.......ate some the other day.....love that fish.........would that make me a cannibal if I was correct about reincarnation...........

But you are/were wrong.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
But you are/were wrong.
aint the first time and wont be the last.........I just posted a meme and then read what the guy posted and posted a quote from it.........with some tongue in cheek and even a wink to go with it...........:surrender:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
aint the first time and wont be the last.........I just posted a meme and then read what the guy posted and posted a quote from it.........with some tongue in cheek and even a wink to go with it...........:surrender:

Seems pretty typical of what you do across all spectrums...just take what some moron says on media and acts like its right. Keep swimming upstream and not questioning stuff. Working out great for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator