Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Here's some irony.....we hire the ENTIRE coaching staff from Miss State three plus years ago and Diwan Black is the only true Mississippi kid we've signed out of the state since this staff has been here (and he later transferred to a Florida HS)...meanwhile, over in Tallahassee they pull a DT & Safety transfer from Miss State - Fabian Lovett & Jarrian Jones - a 4-star out of HS, Lovett will likely be a starter this year - and now they get a 4-star DL out of the state:

Trevion Williams, Crystal Springs, Linebacker
Yeah, and Miami just got a 4 star Mississippi DB.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I know without asking that we can't have one thread to talk about the quality and quantity of the recruits and another to bang on how bad a recruiter CDM is. You know, if we continue to make the point that CDM can't recruit for another (say) three years, even the dim wits here might figure it out.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Meanwhile over in Tallahassee, Memphis Mike just beat us out for a 4-star OT:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In doomsaying on Mullens aren't we forgetting about our players' abilities.?
EJ could turn into the best QB in the SEC ... run & pass.?
Pierce is established, but the rest of our RBs could break out.?
We've got solid TEs & a fleet of fleet WRs.
We've got the athletes to cause Mullen to look good.?
Am I a helium baffoon no one should string along with.? ... or just a die-hard Gator.?

PS>> Meyer beat enough teams for championships because he had Tebow and they did not.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think you're both missing the bigger point here. At the absolute earliest, that pic is from 2011, and it's quite possible that it's from as recent as 2013. In just a span of 6-8 years, this guy went from looking like that, to looking like this(below). It's such a powerful lesson that you just can't center your life around Newports, airport/rest stop strip clubs, and Canadian Club neat. It doesn't matter how much Drakar you douse on yourself, or how much you press your pleated pants or shine those weaved, tassel loafers. The damage is being done and it will rear its ugly head sooner rather than later. They don't put this disclaimer on those quarter machines in the bathrooms, but it's a death wish waiting to happen, regardless of whether it's a traditional condom, some sort of weird sex toy or a quick spritz of Aqua Di Gio. People should think twice before they do it, and remember this face. If you teach your children nothing else, dammit, please teach them this.

usatsi_13483763.jpg

:lmao:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Am I a helium baffoon no one should string along with.? ... or just a die-hard Gator.?
Buffoon. Actually I would say head up your azz.

Die hard Gators dont want shytty coaches destroying our program and ruining the futures of our players.

Last edited:

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I think you're both missing the bigger point here. At the absolute earliest, that pic is from 2011, and it's quite possible that it's from as recent as 2013. In just a span of 6-8 years, this guy went from looking like that, to looking like this(below). It's such a powerful lesson that you just can't center your life around Newports, airport/rest stop strip clubs, and Canadian Club neat. It doesn't matter how much Drakar you douse on yourself, or how much you press your pleated pants or shine those weaved, tassel loafers. The damage is being done and it will rear its ugly head sooner rather than later. They don't put this disclaimer on those quarter machines in the bathrooms, but it's a death wish waiting to happen, regardless of whether it's a traditional condom, some sort of weird sex toy or a quick spritz of Aqua Di Gio. People should think twice before they do it, and remember this face. If you teach your children nothing else, dammit, please teach them this.

usatsi_13483763.jpg

This is both very funny and a great, alarming PSA. That’s a stunning physical transformation. If only everyone listened to the see-sayers here, they’d know the bulldog would get its gross, infection riddled, snout wrinkles. I’m sure the 1.5 packs a day of Marlborough Reds and swigs of Jack straight from the bottle while Tara serves him in a bikini top had no effect.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

usatsi_13483763.jpg
A buddy of mine played with TG at Va. Tech. I’m sure it will surprise no one that he says TG is a doosh.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

He's a good DB coach, not "elite". And for all the facepalm bullsh*t from you and the drunken lawyer - he was "let go" by the Redskins (I call it "fired"). I live in DC, I listed to sports radio non-stop....the dude got fired. So your "elite" coach has now gotten fired....errrrr, "let go", from his last two jobs. Now he's on a staff at South Carolina with a rookie head coach who has NO BUSINESS having a job as a head coach in the SEC! Beamer should be at Tulsa, Southern Miss, or James Madison. And you're telling me that Gray, being "elite" and all, chose to latch onto that train? lol This ain't gonna end well for Beamer, Gray, or South Carolina. But at least SC fans & Beamer can sleep well knowing they have an "elite" DB coach.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
He's a good DB coach, not "elite". And for all the facepalm bullsh*t from you and the drunken lawyer - he was "let go" by the Redskins (I call it "fired"). I live in DC, I listed to sports radio non-stop....the dude got fired. So your "elite" coach has now gotten fired....errrrr, "let go", from his last two jobs. Now he's on a staff at South Carolina with a rookie head coach who has NO BUSINESS having a job as a head coach in the SEC! Beamer should be at Tulsa, Southern Miss, or James Madison. And you're telling me that Gray, being "elite" and all, chose to latch onto that train? lol This ain't gonna end well for Beamer, Gray, or South Carolina. But at least SC fans & Beamer can sleep well knowing they have an "elite" DB coach.

I find it interesting that we had by far the worst defensive back play since I can remember and none of it falls on the db coaches shoulders around here. And yet our record setting passing offense was strictly because the QB coach and the O coordinator/play caller had nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.