Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Im glad to see our coaches posting that they are on an airplane. The last staff didn't do squat nor could they prove it. These guys get it and are posting stuff while they are out and about. They are rebranding us. Im also seeing high school coaches tweeting out thanking said assistants for visiting.

Yep. It's great to seeing us out there getting some juice once again. I think our days in the wilderness are coming to an end.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
your mom certainly didnt.
My mom said you were hung like a pimple.

46419958.jpg

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
If this is true, there must be more to the story of her son’s decommittent. This is awfully vindictive

One thing no one on this board seems to be considering is with UF having a completely new staff perhaps it was more other UF commits/recruits calling the Evers family. They seemingly were in contact with lots of other recruits from the time Evers committed. So it would hardly be surprising that some of them called the Evers family to see what happened when he decommitted. It would also hardly be surprising that the Evers family would be disappointed.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
One thing no one on this board seems to be considering is with UF having a completely new staff perhaps it was more other UF commits/recruits calling the Evers family. They seemingly were in contact with lots of other recruits from the time Evers committed. So it would hardly be surprising that some of them called the Evers family to see what happened when he decommitted. It would also hardly be surprising that the Evers family would be disappointed.
Them calling her is very different from her calling them

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
(for the retard who can't figure out tweets: this means UF visited a player who is ranked as a "five star" - meaning he is VERY good - and is committed to play football for UGA - that's the University of Georgia in Athens) Jahiem Singletary:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
(for the retard who can't figure out tweets: this means UF visited a player who is ranked as a "five star" - meaning he is VERY good - and is committed to play football for UGA - that the University of Georgia) Jahiem Singletary:

Speaking on behalf of the large contingent of board retards, we thank you.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
(for the retard who can't figure out tweets: this means UF visited a player who is ranked as a "five star" - meaning he is VERY good - and is committed to play football for UGA - that the University of Georgia) Jahiem Singletary:

You didn't give his age. How am I supposed to know if he is 17 or 35?

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

So... you're saying it has something to do with football?

:snob:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Legit question.. how am I supposed to know it's Jahiem Singletary without your explanation? Everything else you mention seems obvious.

Side note.... would love to have a guy we could call JAH

Atlgator98

Nov 2, 2019

First time caller. Long time listener. Is it possible to get their height, weight and 40-time also? I'll hang up and listen.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Legit question.. how am I supposed to know it's Jahiem Singletary without your explanation? Everything else you mention seems obvious.

Side note.... would love to have a guy we could call JAH

Usually they post these tweets as click bait, but if you read the twitter thread (the responses to the actual tweet) someone will mention the players name. That's usually what I'll do when I scroll twitter. A good twitter follow is our very own @Musclepug who doesn't post here as often as he used to.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

They have four of them. How’d you narrow it down? Asking for a retard.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Never seen a board-- any board -- flip this fast. Yesterday I was a jersey for not pumping more; today I should dump more. Love the stability here.
Ever go in the chat box during a game? It's second by second! Fire him, worst call ever, dumba$$ ... brilliant call, Go Gators, never a doubt, best coach ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.