Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
It’s behind the 247 paywall, but one of the OV’s this weekend said he was very impressed and said there’s news coming Gator fans won’t believe.

anyone a subscriber there?

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
It’s behind the 247 paywall, but one of the OV’s this weekend said he was very impressed and said there’s news coming Gator fans won’t believe.

anyone a subscriber there?
Also said he knows who the other OL Coach is

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Also said he knows who the other OL Coach is
said he was coming from the NFL, after he was interviewed from at home visit

Gators OT Commit David Conner Previews OV, Talks New Florida Coaching Staff - Sports Illustrated Florida Gators News, Analysis and More

Neither of those assistants have officially been hired yet, however, Peera informed Conner who is being targeted as his future position coach in particular. Conner wouldn't share the name of the coach, understandably, but he did offer an encouraging hint.

"The only thing I can say is he's coming from NFL," said Conner.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Would love to see posts of reactions to this weekend's OVs.
Concerning the two big fish, seems like we have a shot at Washington and probably less of a chance at Wilson. But the fact that we’re swinging and getting visits is good news.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll add that if we can get a big name to commit, we could actually get some momentum and have a respectable class.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll add that if we can get a big name to commit, we could actually get some momentum and have a respectable class.
Just accept this class will suck. I don’t think Saban or Urbs could salvage the dumpster fire he inherited with 2 weeks before ESD. We may get a few more in February but it sounds like he’s content to hold the schollies for next year.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
This is the third time this kid has mentioned this…either he is an over dramatic teenager, or Billy is going to have a lot more fans of his hire here shortly

E36BF252-6C75-452F-95CB-4F7DF27CF759.jpeg

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just accept this class will suck. I don’t think Saban or Urbs could salvage the dumpster fire he inherited with 2 weeks before ESD. We may get a few more in February but it sounds like he’s content to hold the schollies for next year.
There are some reason to have hope. And you know I’m not a pumper.

1) Corey Raymond is a big deal. not to mention smoke of Seider and Lupoi. This could be an elite recruitIng staff.

2) with all the coaching turnover, we may just see a record number of kids wait past ESD

3) the Louisiana connection timed with the Brian Kelly hire. We could get a few just from there.

not saying the class won’t suck. I’d view top 15 as a miracle, top 25 as best case and top 50 as likely. Just saying, we snag a couple legit guys like Washington and Wilson and that too 25 becomes a possibility. Not probability

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
This is the third time this kid has mentioned this…either he is an over dramatic teenager, or Billy is going to have a lot more fans of his hire here shortly

he didn’t say “early signing day” so I wonder if a lot of kids are gonna back off and take another look as the sleeping Gator awakens. If they are hearing about a star studded staff coming in, they might want to wait to see who fills out the position coaches roles and decide by February whether or not they aren’t missing out in something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator