2022 State of the Board: A new era for UF

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Damn, why you being mean to '78... he seems a nice enough fellow, shows off the gun show. Helps fellow posters in need, until they stab him in the back.
Not sure what the fuch all that babble meant say again in complete sentences that one can understand

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Is it just me or does the board seem.... better without the constant haranguing from Swamp Donk? I enjoy the guy as much as the next but maybe he should reserve posting to only his sober hours of the day.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is it just me or does the board seem.... better without the constant haranguing from Swamp Donk? I enjoy the guy as much as the next but maybe he should reserve posting to only his sober hours of the day.

When exactly is Tijauna sober?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
No Dirty I don't
if someone wants to be a Debbie downer that's fine they can post the end is near to their hearts content
It does bother me when I'm attacked for supporting my team its that simple
ok, we were doing so well, dont slip back into karen mode bro :lol:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am a Gator and I will always support the team. But I also call balls and strikes. If a coach, or a player, or a facility deserves criticism, then I'll give it. I dont believe criticism means you are not supporting the Gators.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I am a Gator and I will always support the team. But I also call balls and strikes. If a coach, or a player, or a facility deserves criticism, then I'll give it. I dont believe criticism means you are not supporting the Gators.
Exactly
Everyone has their opinion I get that
But why attack someone because their opinion is different
All I'm saying this can be done without the reply's of you being a ****tard , fag or I fuched you mom last night
whatever though I'm over it

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I love how hiring a new head coach has really stirred the pot here. This place is so much more interesting now that Dan is gone. We actually have multiple topics to discuss. If anyone thought this place was stuck in a rut over the past few years, those days are over. Ox is demanding everyone get all up in their feels and provide feedback. Durty, Douglas, and Rat are arguing about... something... maybe semantics at this point, I don't know. Threat and BMF are arguing over tweets that no one knows wtf any of them mean. People were entertained by a mom who threatened to fight everybody on the block. And then some wanted the new coach fired over a kid who decommitted; and we still haven't really nailed down whether or not Napier even wants the kid. And the entire place went orgasmic over hiring a new assistant coach, with some ready to put Napier in the ROH. Others are finding out they're neighbors... Honestly, it's all so beautiful
:grouphug:

I would love to see SS fire Mike White today, if for no other reason than to watch this place go absolutely bananas. I'm not sure we could handle that much at once. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator