2023 Fall Training Camp: Mertz named starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe they've changed the rules and/or no longer allow it... but over the years I know QBs have worked with WRs during the off-season (on their own ... off book).
We use to have people out there reporting on it.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve had size on the DL before. You still need talent. Looks like we have four talented DT’s with a potential 5th in Lyons. Will Norman has been getting good reviews as well.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
We’ve had size on the DL before. You still need talent. Looks like we have four talented DT’s with a potential 5th in Lyons. Will Norman has been getting good reviews as well.
I thought Norman looked pretty good as a freshman too. Not too common in the SEC.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

Uncle Silk and de la torre saying depth and talent looks good everywhere except CB2 and Safety.

Jason Marshall has one CB side locked but the other is up in the air.

They do not sound confident about safety play. At all. Kamari Wilson is going to start, but the others really aren’t getting it done and it is opening the possibility of true freshman Jordan Castell getting the job. Transfer Moten has not shown well and Miguel Mitchell has been getting trucked.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Uncle Silk and de la torre saying depth and talent looks good everywhere except CB2 and Safety.

Jason Marshall has one CB side locked but the other is up in the air.

They do not sound confident about safety play. At all. Kamari Wilson is going to start, but the others really aren’t getting it done and it is opening the possibility of true freshman Jordan Castell getting the job. Transfer Moten has not shown well and Miguel Mitchell has been getting trucked.

I hope Dijon Johnson gets a chance at CB2. I believe he's just a dog.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
this time of year when i hear the sounds of pads hitting, primordial grunts, shouts of do it, coming from my lesbian neighbor's house while she's scissoring on the rag, reminds me that football is right around the corner
1691487425883.gif

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I hope Dijon Johnson gets a chance at CB2. I believe he's just a dog.
Did you just call a Gator who bleeds orange and blue a filthy leghumper?

banned ban GIF

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
So, I was perusing the 2023 schedule and I think I know what CBN has to do to get the demons (mostly GC folks) off his back. 1. Win all OOC games. 2. Win all SEC games. Only two steps. A jarhead could do it.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
So, I was perusing the 2023 schedule and I think I know what CBN has to do to get the demons (mostly GC folks) off his back. 1. Win all OOC games. 2. Win all SEC games. Only two steps. A jarhead could do it.
Just beat the Buttsniffers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator