Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be the judge of that
Hillary Clinton Chin Scratch GIF by Election 2016

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
My expectations were immediately pretty low when I started watching this but she did a good job. Thanks for providing it.

It was rather distracting to see her bottom reflection, in the picture frame behind her, as she clearly chose rather comfortable and skimpy attire.
I dont see anything. That picture frame is pointed up so not sure you see anything except for her head and the ceiling. She is pretty connected into the Gville scene and team so the info she does give is normally on point even though it sounds like a 15yr old teen age girl tell you about it. The tone and voice is offset for me by the looks and content so I continue to watch anyways. I even watch David Waters even though his voice is way more annoying. That is her grandfather in that picture btw.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
I dont see anything. That picture frame is pointed up so not sure you see anything except for her head and the ceiling. She is pretty connected into the Gville scene and team so the info she does give is normally on point even though it sounds like a 15yr old teen age girl tell you about it. The tone and voice is offset for me by the looks and content so I continue to watch anyways. I even watch David Waters even though his voice is way more annoying. That is her grandfather in that picture btw.

I knew Scottie when I worked at UF in the 90s. Good guy and larger than life. I think he knew just about everyone. Sorry to hear that he passed away.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Terrible news on Boone. Only silver lining may be that it’s in fall camp and he should be back 100% by Spring.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Made ya look! :yes:

But neither of those doods like like her. :shakehead:
1691778970361.png

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

Gators Breakdown says the tackling in the secondary is still crap.

Also said it’s obvious there is still a big gap in talent between the ones and twos. We’ll have a tough time weathering a lot of injuries.

I’m hopeful we’ll be better than most are saying but we are a long way from contending.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

Also said it’s obvious there is still a big gap in talent between the ones and twos. We’ll have a tough time weathering a lot of injuries.

I’m hopeful we’ll be better than most are saying but we are a long way from contending.

Tackling is so fúndemental and our players have been practicing together with instruction. WTH?

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014

Yeah, but we kind of knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.