2023 Fall Training Camp: Mertz named starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I should know better than to rely on On3, which had it placed in their scrimmage "intel" article.
angry bad man GIF

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
If you get killed with a .44 or a .22, you're still dead. Just win the game.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I should know better than to rely on On3, which had it placed in their scrimmage "intel" article. Oh well. No idea who hit Mizzell for the TD then.

I was impressed that while preparing for his first NFL start for Indianapolis tomorrow, AR felt the need to be at yesterday’s scrimmage in Gainesville. :lol:

Anyway, I’m hearing it was Brown.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I was impressed that while preparing for his first NFL start for Indianapolis tomorrow, AR felt the need to be at yesterday’s scrimmage in Gainesville. :lol:

Anyway, I’m hearing it was Brown.
Brown?

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

My expectations were immediately pretty low when I started watching this but she did a good job. Thanks for providing it.

It was rather distracting to see her bottom reflection, in the picture frame behind her, as she clearly chose rather comfortable and skimpy attire.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
My expectations were immediately pretty low when I started watching this but she did a good job. Thanks for providing it.

It was rather distracting to see her bottom reflection, in the picture frame behind her, as she clearly chose rather comfortable and skimpy attire.
I'll be the judge of that

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

Sigh. Now I have to go back and watch it on mute. Thanks, auggie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.