Gator Baseball 2023 Gator Baseball Thread- CWS Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well you certainly do not expect a sweep in a DH on the road in the SEC, but what a great day. Guys refocused after Ole Piss got back into the game. Good job by NicFic to come in and throw strikes. Now you really have to get greedy and try like hell to get out the broom. Take advantage of Ole Piss as they try to find some pitching. They have hitting but not enough to overcome the pitching they have gotten the first 2 weekends of conference play.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
This team is hot.

midnight-staley-major-league.gif

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Another offensive outing. Guess we didn't have too many pop ups or SO's to post 12 runs. Pitching did just enough in both games to earn the series. Sully hubbard has a full cupboard to throw for the sweep. Let's Go Gators.

Great series win!! The box score concerns are still concerns moving forward against better teams especially with our bull pen issues.

My hope is that Sully proves me wrong

Game 1 ~ 7 walks, 11 k's & 10 stranded
Game 2 ~ 1 walk, 12 K's & 6 stranded

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am sure what 4 or 5 of us who hang around this thread know, but just in case, today's (Sunday) game time was moved back to 3PM, just in case you could not find it at 2:30pm.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Thanks for update. FF any info on Dylan Crews, projected 1st pick over at LSU?

Saw he was first rounder out of Florida high school but wanted to play for LSU? What gives?

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Thanks for update. FF any info on Dylan Crews, projected 1st pick over at LSU?

Saw he was first rounder out of Florida high school but wanted to play for LSU? What gives?
"Although Dylan thought about entering the draft as a senior in high school, he knew it was always LSU. "

“People say that he had a high number. There was never a number. He wanted to come to school here. You can’t put a price tag on how you mature as a man. With what these guys go through every single day in the locker room and on the field,” said Dylan Crews’ father George Crews.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Flashing the leather in the outfield this series. Ty Evans with a great catch in the alley to rob Ole Piss of two runs.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Cags is human after all. Not a good day on the mound with 8 walks into the fourth. Leaves with a 1 run lead but Sully went to Purnell which isn;t my favorite selection.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
8 walks in 3 2/3 by Cags. 2 infield little league errors and a misread by Langford before Ole Piss scores. I don;t think you can walks eight batters in 4 innings if you tried to.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Purnell did his job, now Abner looked good
I’m the 7th. Haymen with his 2nd blast, and the things seem to be in place at 5-2 top of the 8th.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Now Kurland with a 2 run HR to center giving him 4 RBI’s. The freshmen are really contributing in this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.