Gator Baseball 2023 Gator Baseball Thread- CWS Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Only berm seats now. :sadnanner:
I bought the 20 game flex package, but it doesn't allow season ticket holder privileges to buy regional tickets.
I had to get a season ticket holder to buy me a pair before they sold out. I won't buy the flex package next year.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Looks like Cags will start on Friday

Well I admit I was wrong. It is what I wanted but given that Cags is brutally inconsistent I just did not see it. Just throw strikes and do not try to be perfect like he was trying mid year he will be fine.

Last edited:

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Well I admit I was wrong. It is what I wanted but given that Cags is brutally inconsistent I just did not see it. Just throw strikes and do not try to be perfect like he was trying mid year he will be fine.
It actually makes sense! Pitch against the lowest rated team we will face, try to get him to just pump strikes. His mediocre stuff is better than FamU has seen all season. People forget that Cags only had a half year of exposure as a DH last season. This year he has been Mr. Clutch since day one and we are deeper into a season than he has personally ever been so it really is all new territory for this guy. Also, he has been really good at home from the mound so he will be comfortable.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Its the move to make, actually not hard decision at all. Have the bullpen ready in the 1st, we will know early if Cags is on.

If Cags cant beat AM, we re in trouble boys

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Looks like Cags will start on Friday

Stressed Season 2 GIF by Blunt Talk

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Welp so far Kevin O looks brilliant with the decision to start Cags the All American

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Not crazy about our approach either, and dodging bullets because AM is swinging at trash. We need to wake up

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
ESPN + only. Bases juiced cags up 1 out. DP

Gators 2-0. Cags still on bump, headed to 7th. Little to close for me. Lets get 1 here

Cags night probably over but 6 shutout

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I must say FamU pitcher is like the kid you pick in the draft and just smile. Not pitching, SS or 2B or even CF. What an outing by the everyday kid

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
7 pitch inning for slater, headed to bottom 7.
6 outs away, another run sure would be nice

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Every Gator trying to hit it out, Cags swinging at 1st pitch with bases loaded was awful. Hard to watch these submariners making Gators look foolish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.