Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yup, saw it coming. Some day it'd be nice if UF becomes the school that wins rather than gets used to bargain for better deals.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
CRAP...he'll see what riding the pine feels like.

Okay...next up

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Im asking how do they insulate from it. Details, you got any, or is just some nice words you liked the way they looked when you wrote them. I think it would be a really stupid approach to tell someone they can't visit because they are leaning somewhere else. Would we had let Kamari, Shemar or Etienne visit in your world?

Again, not the biggest deal and not sure it warrants all this. Seems like we shouldn’t have a kid committing to a rival on 75 as he passes Lake City after our visit. Feels like we got trolled. I would like to avoid that moving forward if possible. I gave the Meyer example with Patrick Robinson. That never happened again in his entire time here. So I think it can be done somehow. We have a massive support staff now. You disagree and that’s fine.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
CRAP...he'll see what riding the pine feels like.

Okay...next up

Yes, moving on from this kid. For those that follow recruiting more, how did we let the kid from Nease go to Penn State? Was he just not a good fit for us, or were we thinking we had something better and roles the dice?

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Gator fans will get a chance to to express there feeling to the young man when the co-canes visit Gainesville in 24.
Go Gators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator