Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Texas was last relevant in 09 (Same as us by the way). A&M never has been. Also, they both have Texas oil money. They care about football, where we have been to the mountain top and seem to be content with just having been there.

But we will beat everybody's A$$ in a spelling bee or academic competition.
Directors Cup baybee!! And asians. Lots and lots of asians.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I thought you were bragging about how he was giving ol caspino the business for everyone to see?

Seem to have changed your tune now
You need to learn how to read. You thought wrong. Caspino is a sleezeball. He is lying about how much money is being spent. Heitner is a moron who is doing nothing but helping Caspino get clients as well as run off any big time players we could have a chance at. That is what I said and have continued to say.

The tune I changed was correcting you about Saban calling dumbo a cheater, which he never did. Saban said dumbo bought his entire 22 class. Which he did. So what are you talking about?

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
When was the last time Texas or A&M was relevant? Yet they have no problem putting up literally 100s of millions of $$$.

They have more money. In part because of their particular market, and in part because of that very fact. We’ve insisted we know better and can do whatever we want because we’re UF for a decade.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I don’t want Gundy. That guy is Dan Mullen with a better route tree. I’ll roll the dice with Napier building things before engaging that ballless idiot.
Gotta admit, that comment caught me by surprise. Gundy isn't exactly good at much of anything really. I think muLLLLLLLen even recruited a lot better than him. LOL...Napier's class with only being on ground for a month or so was way better than Gundy's class after being there for years. And look at them right now...10 recruits with an avg rating at 86.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Which BTW is the entire point of higher ed.
Ahhhhh yes, let's boast about being such a prestigious high class of educated people. Don't forget to put the pinky finger in the air while you sip your whine sir.

Meanwhile we are on the receiving end of doggystyle beatdowns on the field every Saturday lol. Different strokes for different folks.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
This hurts me to read it this, sofla.
Drunk On One GIF

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... maintains so similar to all the other low-cruit count schools, that aren't in a panic.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
You need to learn how to read. You thought wrong. Caspino is a sleezeball. He is lying about how much money is being spent. Heitner is a moron who is doing nothing but helping Caspino get clients as well as run off any big time players we could have a chance at. That is what I said and have continued to say.

The tune I changed was correcting you about Saban calling dumbo a cheater, which he never did. Saban said dumbo bought his entire 22 class. Which he did. So what are you talking about?
Don't care enough to go back and find my post, but I said something to the same tune of Heitner is a Douche and will cost us landing big time players. And I said let's keep count of how many big time players Caspino helps land big deals vs how many big time recruits our NIL groups land.

You responded saying Heitner is showing how much of a "sleezeball" Caspino is. To me, that sounds like you support Heitner, but I can't read so don't hold it against me.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Gotta admit, that comment caught me by surprise. Gundy isn't exactly good at much of anything really. I think muLLLLLLLen even recruited a lot better than him. LOL...Napier's class with only being on ground for a month or so was way better than Gundy's class after being there for years. And look at them right now...10 recruits with an avg rating at 86.
samuel-l-jackson.png

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Don't care enough to go back and find my post, but I said something to the same tune of Heitner is a Douche and will cost us landing big time players. And I said let's keep count of how many big time players Caspino helps land big deals vs how many big time recruits our NIL groups land.

You responded saying Heitner is showing how much of a "sleezeball" Caspino is. To me, that sounds like you support Heitner, but I can't read so don't hold it against me.
Not how I remember it. I remember you quoting the Gator Collective putting out a statement that they never talked with Caspino as proof of us not ever getting into a NIL battle and I merely pointed out that the Caspino is a lying sleezeball and we are right to put out a public statement denying it and that Ruiz did the same thing. You then brought up Saban being a crybaby accusing aTm of cheating and then I corrected you that Saban never accused them of cheating, he accused them of buying their entire team. I then pointed out that while it is illegal in Florida it isn't illegal in Texas or California so it was in fact illegal what Miam seems to have done. I also pointed out that Caspino is only doing this so he can get more clients. I even said that we were aggresively agreeing, except for the part about Saban never accusing aTm of cheating because he never did that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator