Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wilson's commitment was reported this morning to be at noon. No info at the moment. The reporter who wrote it is getting murdered right now.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One would hope. I have seen idiots, oops adventures, like him hanging on a 1200 foot high crane without safety devices though. Usually only the one picture though.
Here's another angle of that same spot:

4370158D00000578-4808772-Revealed_The_Pedra_del_Telegrafo_has_become_popular_with_tourist-a-1_1503327411991.jpg

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Update on Eugene Wilson III.
The noon time was incorrectly reported. Rumor flying around about an oil soaked bag of money being delivered to Wilson’s address. Commitment is supposed to be coming today.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Gilda Radner's Rosanne Rosana dāna was classic. I don't know what sketch this is but the one involving violins will never get old. Great comedienne, gone too too.

Back then SNL was the best...she was awesome but the talent then was immense. Millennials and younger don't know what they missed...Before SNL went so PC and WOKE

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
The noon time was incorrectly reported. Rumor flying around about an oil soaked bag of money being delivered to Wilson’s address. Commitment is supposed to be coming today.
OGC.gif

I hate oil-soaked bags of money, unless of course they're addressed to me.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
The newest wild-ass guess is 3pm eastern. I just hope it didn't take three damn hours to count all that frickin' oil money.
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.