Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I have heard 4 too but that was including the JR flip…the 2 DL and no idea on the 4th…hints at a surprise but we know how those usually go.

I think we get both Collins and James
You Dont Say Stand Up GIF

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Qua Russaw seems to be really impressed with us. Don't know if it was editing or not but he has Florida as the team and coaching staff that made the biggest impression on him thus far. He is planning on taking an official for the LSU game. He is an Alabama kid and bama really wants him so its going to be hard to get him but we currently are the team on the top of his mind at the moment. Could be because he is coming off a visit most recently but he was blown away with the our coaching staff.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
**** “Mister” Derrick Brooks.

Roided up hypocritical ******* fraud. Learned from the best at it in Bowden. Skull**** his corpse too for good measure, and make that no good slobbering bastard Mickey Andrews watch, along with his reach around partner Chuck Amato.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
**** “Mister” Derrick Brooks.

Roided up hypocritical ******* fraud. Learned from the best at it in Bowden. Skull**** his corpse too for good measure, and make that no good slobbering bastard Mickey Andrews watch, along with his reach around partner Chuck Amato.
This is the kind of $emis hate I endorse!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't keeley an edge guy? If he flips. You gotta think that'd help our chances with russow. That and if we get collins would also help.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I don’t know the ins and outs of Russaw and Smith, but how often do these “package deals” really come to fruition? (And when’s the last time one of them worked out for us? The Pounceys?)

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t know the ins and outs of Russaw and Smith, but how often do these “package deals” really come to fruition? (And when’s the last time one of them worked out for us? The Pounceys?)

I was thinking the same thing. I do feel that when you sign certain players they definitely have an influence on who else may sign. I know Webb is really pushing the crooting for UF now.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
One that might have hurt to miss was Bennie Alexander’s brother* who as I recall was a 3* DL and teammate of CJ Spiller. We didn’t take him and both went to Clempson.

But yes - not arguing - it’s rare compared to the speculations about it.

* Edit: maybe cousin, but a legacy we could easily have offered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.