Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well that's 15 minutes I'll never get back, but funny! Might as well make good use of the time. BTW, recruiting is going great. Expect a good day tomorrow.

1666782009312.gif

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Well, this morning I went from annoyed that some idiot at meta thinks I’d be interested in a clown recruiting fb post to laughing out loud that the headline was “nOLE$ LOSE TOP OL RECRUIT TO THE GATORS.” Clown tears can have healing powers, apparently.

Then I come here and see we have drama, with several notable humorous contributions (you guys deliver!). Just a reminder that winning fixes everything. Unfortunately, it appears we have to “wait til next year” at the earliest before we can possibly, maybe, hopefully see the kind of football that brings back the GCMB swagger.

Billy’s recruiting is keeping my hopes alive, because this season has certainly created some frustration.

Hang in there, Gators!!!

Last edited:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
o far, 9 commits are going to the Under Armour All-American game in January.

Cool, so we have 9 out of how many attending? Is that the most for any school?

N'mind, I actually checked the link myself. 102 players listed...sheesh. And it only lists what state they are attending HS in, no inference on commits to what schools.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
It's time for the seasonal airing of grievances, followed by the feats of strength.
Angry Power GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

N'mind, I actually checked the link myself. 102 players listed...sheesh. And it only lists what state they are attending HS in, no inference on commits to what schools.
Here's a link to the 2023 roster. No idea why they list schools for prior years on the UA site and not this year's. ESPN to the rescue

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

To put this into even more perspective, we’re having one of the best recruiting classes that we’ve had in over a decade. We have 3 kids ranked in the top 100 right now.

Last year, Texas A&M had 19 kids ranked in the top 100

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Ox, please remove the last 4 pages and get back on topic, wasted 5 minutes of my time today which is extremely valuable. Thanks in advance

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn’t this dude on scholarship from Dumbass Dan?

:dunno:
BN has said no more punts. No FGs, only TDs ans 2 point conversions.

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

He's been hurt this year with a shoulder injury. He was put on scholarship last year after the UToothless game. Signed in 2018 and redshirted.

Last edited:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, this morning I went from annoyed that some idiot at meta thinks I’d be interested in a clown recruiting fb post to laughing out loud that the headline was “nOLE$ LOSE TOP OL RECRUIT TO THE GATORS.” Clown tears can have healing powers, apparently.

Then I come here and see we have drama, with several notable humorous contributions (you guys deliver!). Just a reminder that winning fixes everything. Unfortunately, it appears we have to “wait til next year” at the earliest before we can possibly, maybe, hopefully see the kind of football that brings back the GCMB swagger.

Billy’s recruiting is keeping my hopes alive, because this season has certainly created some frustration.

Hang in there, Gators!!!
You can lead a dumb player to water, but you can’t make him think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator