Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Bruce Willis GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If mclain commits elsewhere, im banning ox for a week.

:ox:
I think it’s about a 50-50 shot between us and Bama.

All the recruiting websites overwhelmingly believe it’s going to be us. But both he and his camp have been tightlipped since the beginning.

I wouldn’t be shocked if it was Miami. Mainly because Miami has stayed in the mix and there has been very little discussion on them. The last thing posted by his mother about the school was her excitement at how well they were received at Miami over the summer.

Everybody’s acting like this is an open and shut case. We’ll see.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

All the recruiting websites overwhelmingly believe it’s going to be us. But both he and his camp have been tightlipped since the beginning.

I wouldn’t be shocked if it was Miami. Mainly because Miami has stayed in the mix and there has been very little discussion on them. The last thing posted by his mother about the school was her excitement at how well they were received at Miami over the summer.

Debbie Downer Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Aren’t you just a little concerned that he and McClain could be constantly feuding among themselves though?

Not really. I suspect McClain’s first words to him will be “Welcome to the party, pal!” With a possible follow up like, “Yippee ki yay…”

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

dont-like-that.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator