God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Ahd Keep Going GIF by ALLBLK

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I really don’t care Cormommi didn’t come to Gainesville. We don’t need him. Would’ve loved to have had him, but we are full of DB

He mad a bad decision and will regret it.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
If this holds up and he sticks with Miami this is one of if not the biggest misses I can remember. Posters pretending it's not a big deal because he's a DB is stupid as hell. This kid is arguably the best player in the country who grew up a gator fan and is coached by Ahmad Black. I'm still hoping it's just a cruel joke to fuch with Miami.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We will all be riding high next year like usual!

There will always be excitement for me and CFB but I seriously barely care anymore…and that sucks. It’s not just a UF sucking thing it’s the whole landscape. The conferences all changing, everyone running the same BS RPO offense, etc. it all sucks. There used to be a uniqueness to college football with the rivalries and regional style of play. All gone…

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can’t blame Cormani for not wanting to play for Patty four eyes sorry ass, but the canes? Wow keeping Toney around will only lead to further damage. Demote his sorry rear to water boy and give Corey the whole secondary . Then we can actually have a QB coach on field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator