Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
At lsu now, goes to aTm after that, then straight to UF 7-9 June, then a 7v7 tourney till the 12th and then commits on 18th. He will have 1 OV left.

fdtora

Mar 29, 2020
Hope its the last one before committing on the 18th. Hope he keeps that last OV in his pocket to come back after he commits to recruit WRs, RBs and OL.
Only 1 OV per school. The speculation I've read is that he's saving his last OV for Oregon so he can use it to recruit for them.

His mom said Oregon is so close there isn't a need to use an OV to there before he commits.

My opinion is he is committing to increase demand for him and then will use his last OV to Oregon or a surprise school that comes in as the highest bidder. He's using the SEC schools to find out his value so he can tell Oregon what to pay.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Only 1 OV per school. The speculation I've read is that he's saving his last OV for Oregon so he can use it to recruit for them.

His mom said Oregon is so close there isn't a need to use an OV to there before he commits.

My opinion is he is committing to increase demand for him and then will use his last OV to Oregon or a surprise school that comes in as the highest bidder. He's using the SEC schools to find out his value so he can tell Oregon what to pay.

Oregon board seems to disagree with you but we all gonna find out in a few weeks.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Getting the last visits for Rashada and Walker SHOULD bode well for us. Concerning Rashada, rumor on the other boards is that insiders believe Oregon is fading quickly while the SEC schools are rising. Supposedly we have put together a very enticing NIL deal for him. From the tea leaves, we are in the running for some top DL (Leblanc, Walker, Norman, Woods, Hardy, and Hall). Getting three of those would be nice, if we land more than 3 of those listed it would just be icing on the cake.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

I never get my hopes up when a recruit is coming from California.

The optics of his last minute add to his final seven, and having his OV after other SEC schools , is great for other recruits that may be rubber necking.

Regardless ... we'll find out December 22nd.

Top 10 class or bust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator