2023 Win or get the fu(k out

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
320755921_862447781740904_2752803507406023188_n.jpg
Cant hear you, Sofla........the cheering is too loud. I was voted most school spirit in HS (shoulda been most athletic with 9 varsity letters in 3 sports) but I cannot go against my team.........even if it changes by the minute with the portal......

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
View attachment 52506
Cant hear you, Sofla........the cheering is too loud. I was voted most school spirit in HS (shoulda been most athletic with 9 varsity letters in 3 sports) but I cannot go against my team.........even if it changes by the minute with the portal......
I'm giving you a like just for the pic. FWIW, there are lots of us who still cheer like crazy for the Gators on gameday. Despite my doom and gloom on here thanks to the mess Urban left behind, I was actually pumped to watch the bowl game on Saturday. It's just a shame we keep hiring guys who don't give a damn like we do.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nailed it.

There's a bunch of us that were laughing at pumpers who were predicting 9/10/11 wins this year. I stated for the record that if we win 9 but have another mullen class he's as good as gone, but we can lose 6 as long as we show consistent on field progress and get a top 5 class and ill be ecstatic for the future.

Well, we lost 6 plus the bowl, our best effort was the very first game and its been egregiously worse from week to week since, and it appears that we will get a class marginally improved from mullen. What's funny is the ones predicting 9/10/11 in year 1 are his current defenders, while those of us that expected 6 are angry, but it’s because of the other areas.
I figured we would be about an 8 win bunch .
Didn’t see a nail biter against USF or a pitiful Vandy loss . It’s a rarity you see a team unprepared for an entire season but that’s pretty much what happened .

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
At the very best 6-6 . Could get really ugly. 2013 ugly
This.....the sad part is that 4-8 2013 team would have kicked the livin sh!t out of the team we saw on Saturday....I knew we lacked talent this season but I wasn't aware the leader had no brain. This is what I'm starting to see whenever the cameras show him on the sideline
wizard of oz dorothy GIF

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
In a world of cynics, skeptics and pessimists Nola and I will continue to carry the banner in all kinds of weather (posed to freeze bigly here this week) not because we embrace mediocrity but because we have faith. And all the other cliches like "Rome took some time to construct" "Good things come to those that wait" "Winners never quit and quitters never win" and its "always darkest before the light" etc etc etc........

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
This season was a giant roller coaster ride of ups, down, and then the bottom. Looking at the schedule I told friends and family with the exception of UGA we had a chance to win every game or lose every game. The Utah game screwed us because it set unrealistic expectations. But we level set everyone with another loss to another mediocre UK team at home. Then we got by the Bulls and almost upset UT. Back up again with the next 2 wins, then back down against LSU and UGA.
Then the final ride up against TAMU and the Cocks , before we hit bottom against Vandy and and the Semi's . No idea what comes next. But in the new NIL and transfer world miracles can happen. Tulane , USC, and TCU as examples. QB Matthews talks all the time about the absolute need to get an elite QB . We wasted a season with AR and if we don't get a leader and a winner we are screwed again in 23. There is no room for error.
We went all in and upgraded our football program to the level of Bama and UGA both staffing and facilities. We are purging the roster. Now the rebuild begins, and there are no excuses left.
The process begins now and we need to see transfers in and recruits signed. The new transfer QB is the key and that needs to happen asap. We have a lot of money invested in CBN and his staff. Time to earn every paycheck and turn this program around. Year 3 just became year 2.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
View attachment 52506
Coach, you have deceived us all. We thought you were a elderly PE teacher.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Wonder if Billy is rethinking that least stressful job comment from the summer

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members