Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Which doesn’t end well.
College Football Reaction GIF by SEC Network

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Looks to be more heavy on skill players and lacking in the trenches

I was told by a nole I know that they loaded up in the portal along the OL earlier this year. Not sure how true that is though. I hope you guys are right and they completely go full Mullen. That was my expectation all along based on MN’s focus on the portal.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Did Mullen ever have us ranked fourth with three 5 stars at any position? Sucks Norvell may finally be figuring out HS recruiting. I’m hoping instead that this is one of those years where some top HS guys are die hard FSU fans. The corner five star has seemed almost a lock from the outset. Maybe it is a bit more like Cc Jefferson and Martel Ivey. We would have really had to screw those up (like we did with Derek Henry and a few other RBs from that time period).

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Nothing is the same anymore. It looks like they might have some cash to spend and are spending it. I dont think they can win the long game though and could pull a scUM. I think we have finally figured out our money game and we are playing the long game because we have the funds to do that.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I was told by a nole I know that they loaded up in the portal along the OL earlier this year. Not sure how true that is though. I hope you guys are right and they completely go full Mullen. That was my expectation all along based on MN’s focus on the portal.
They actually did do pretty well in the portal with size and numbers; whether they are studs remains to be seen. This has been a pattern with all of Norvell's classes thus far: they have low numbers of lineman, or smallish lineman, or both. Trying to cover for that in the portal is unlikely sustainable. We'll see for sure though.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing is the same anymore. It looks like they might have some cash to spend and are spending it. I dont think they can win the long game though and could pull a scUM. I think we have finally figured out our money game and we are playing the long game because we have the funds to do that.
They better start saving that money if the intend to leave the ACC.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
May I be the first on board to LOL at Chauncey Bowens?

I would guess he burned the ole bridge with our staff. Staff likely has no interest. That said, if staff did entertain a recommit, they should deduct from the original NIL offer... "take it or enjoy the pine at georgia".

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

I would guess he burned the ole bridge with our staff. Staff likely has no interest. That said, if staff did entertain a recommit, they should deduct from the original NIL offer... "take it or enjoy the pine at georgia".

On the left, he's giving the white supremacy signal! :eek3:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd take Bowens back. We might wanna give it some time for the optics of it though lol

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
O

Another #1 RB - in the class of 2024?

Oklahoma and Texas already have the #1 RB in the class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.