Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You showed everyone just how dumb you are by posting that these kids are dumb for committing early and now you want to attempt to make someone else look dumb for your comments .Its really ok that you look dumb. Dont lose sleep tonight.
Try to STFU for once. My opinion is a kid is silly for committing so early for a school, then continuing to take visits. I don't GAF if you disagree with me.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Let the panic begin......

black and white loop GIF by Doze Studio

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure I get why someone would post this as the evidence seems to go against the argument.

While I don't think it's that big of a deal, of the 5 teams that had 10+ visitors, we were the only one that didn't get a commitment.
Because of 153 visitors there were 11 only commitments…7%. No reason to hire prostitutes at this time.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I 100% believe that Lagway will get an NIL bonus based on class rank. But I also think that he’s a true leader and sees the importance of a QB committing early.

And this staff has a history of keeping kids from publicly committing until there’s too much noise in the system. So I’m sure if you guys keep bitching and moaning he’ll let someone commit.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Try to STFU for once. My opinion is a kid is silly for committing so early for a school, then continuing to take visits. I don't GAF if you disagree with me.
Not that you GAF, but it’s not a bad move for a kid to commit and still take visits. Though in that circumstance it may be more accurate to call it a reservation as opposed to a commitment. I fully get the HCs who tell the kids that after they commit, there’s no OVs to other schools.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not that you GAF, but it’s not a bad move for a kid to commit and still take visits. Though in that circumstance it may be more accurate to call it a reservation as opposed to a commitment. I fully get the HCs who tell the kids that after they commit, there’s no OVs to other schools.
Most kids commit and continue to take visits.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
And this staff has a history of keeping kids from publicly committing until there’s too much noise in the system. So I’m sure if you guys keep bitching and moaning he’ll let someone commit.
It is a fact CBN did this last cycle. If he gets 3 commits, he will keep them silent and publicly announce them over a period of time to keep momentum, positive press...etc. If we did get a commit from the recent weekend, it was never getting announced right now. CBN plans these things. He isn't Mullinz who would've jizzed himself.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Because of 153 visitors there were 11 only commitments…7%. No reason to hire prostitutes at this time.
Well, 7% would say we should have expected at least 1 commit with 17 visitors.

If you go back to the assumption that maybe there is a significance to the big weekends, your numbers change to 3 commits from 67 visitors or 4% on the small weekends and 8 commits on 86 visitors or 9% for the big weekends. If you pull our data out as an outlier that's 8 commits on 69 visitors or 12%. In other words we should have expected 2 commits.

Again, the data doesn't support the argument at all. Of course, I still don't think one weekend is a big deal in the grand scheme of things and we are still ranked 5 according to them with plenty of time left to go. You could probably easily find a bunch of data that supports that idea, but the data provided wasn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.