Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
According to Filsaime’s father we have a DB coach and he’ll be on an in-home visit with Napier and Armstrong this week. Said he didn’t know who it was. I’d love this DL hire if it’s true. Could go a long way in helping both the rest of this class and the guys who we currently have.
So these coaches are silent commits?

Episode 4 Reaction GIF by Law & Order

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I know right, total coward. These kids these days..........they think they are too good to go to a program in the dumps and help build it. Be a part of something special and look back and say those 5-7 6-6 & 5-7 years are the reason Florida is hoisting that championship trophy 20 years from when they played.

They just want to go to the teams that are already established, who win, year in and year our, and always go to the playoffs. How the phuck is that any fun
Except, this particular player isn’t going to be committing one of the championship teams either. Based on his Sr season, in the end we may have been his best offer. He’s obviously not going to be a Gator, but will he really be better of with UCF, Miss State, or Kansas? Long term, he'd have been far better off playing for the hometown team and parlaying that into something for after football, as I doubt the NFL is in his future.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If this kid doesn’t want to come to UF so he can be hurting in the locker room post-game, after losing to Vandy & Kentucky, with all the other kids that are hurting in the locker room right now…and if he doesn’t want to learn and grow from those losses, well, it’s his loss and we didn’t want him anyway.
I mean come on....who doesn't like a little hurt every now and then.....like 5 weeks in a row of hurt :lol:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow. The bucholz kid decomitted. This is why it was dumb to fire Spencer before signing day
Napier doesn’t have a dishonest bone in his body and doesn’t want any player who really doesn’t want to be here. The only person Napier lies to is himself.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I guess this means he isnt signing ESD. We should take what we can get now and not hold a seat. Land a Florida kid if this Texas kid is waivering.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I guess this means he isnt signing ESD. We should take what we can get now and not hold a seat. Land a Florida kid if this Texas kid is waivering.

I believe this is rooted from Josh Newberg.
Last time this made the rounds Filsaime tweeted a direct response stating "False".

I don't see that tweet anymore...so who knows. :dunno:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Supposedly only had 1 tackle in the championship game and was dominated 1v1 against a small high school OT.

Looks like either Dealyn Evans or the portal as remaining options at Edge.

View attachment 64735
It is just hard to give a **** about Jack/edge. We still have too many, and several others like 15 who should play there. Id prefer we play a real WDE (like 265-275) on run downs against almost every SEC team anyway.

Our defense has been a complete pussy ever since we switched to the microEnd/Rush concept. There just arent many of those guys out there who can play legit LB and cover a TE or RB in pass coverage while also being able to play run defense vs a 320 pound SEC OT. We dont even play the Rush as a backer much anyway. Like 90% he is just an incredibly weak WDE, and it has killed us year after year.

Noveau isnt always better.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If this kid doesn’t want to come to UF so he can be hurting in the locker room post-game, after losing to Vandy & Kentucky, with all the other kids that are hurting in the locker room right now…and if he doesn’t want to learn and grow from those losses, well, it’s his loss and we didn’t want him anyway.
I read that in Slingblade Billy's voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator