2024 Spring Game - Saturday instead of Thursday

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hope security is tight. Lord knows how many of you are going to try and smuggle a sniper rifle into the Swamp.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hope security is tight. Lord knows how many of you are going to try and smuggle a sniper rifle into the Swamp.

I know you’re just bait’n us into a discussion(which is a pretty a durty move I might add, though not technically against the law). But to your question, between you, me and the gardner, I’d put the put the number at around 25.

cartman302

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2017
I know you’re just bait’n us into a discussion(which is a pretty a durty move I might add, though not technically against the law). But to your question, between you, me and the gardner, I’d put the put the number at around 25.

Not to mention, you weren’t born yesterday, aka the 3rd. One last question, when you were driving through Georgia, did you have to go through Augusta to get to the Swamp (Donkey)?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Few would even pay the 6 dollar admission price. Just ain't worth it.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I can't believe no one has brought up the elephant in the room with Lagway. We have an incompetent coaching staff. There is no one to properly develop Lagway with the proper machanics and skills he'll need to negotiate the SEC defenses he'll be facing. I just hope he doesn't get ruined before a new staff is brought in.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Just so happened to be in Tallacrappy this week chaperoning for my son’s teen political action conference at the capital so you can imagine my surprise to find out it was #Gatordays out in the plaza. My son begged me to sneak him out of his group session to come meet Billy, Mertz, and Shamar so I had to make it happen IMG_1427.jpeg

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just so happened to be in Tallacrappy this week chaperoning for my son’s teen political action conference at the capital so you can imagine my surprise to find out it was #Gatordays out in the plaza. My son begged me to sneak him out of his group session to come meet Billy, Mertz, and Shamar so I had to make it happen View attachment 67551
Great picture!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So I guess they moved it back to Saturday because the stupid fanbase never grasped the value of having the game played on Thursday night without television coverage and in front of an empty stadium.
If only the fans were as savvy as the morons that ever agreed to move it.
We certainly can’t question any of their other decisions.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
So I guess they moved it back to Saturday because the stupid fanbase never grasped the value of having the game played on Thursday night without television coverage and in front of an empty stadium.
It gave us a recruiting edge ... because ... I forget. So did they.

Idiots.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

The first year made a ton of sense. Of nothing else, people were chomping at the bit to see AR as the clearly defined starter. It did its job of getting us to stand out. Last year made no sense. I’m glad they realized and moved it back to Saturday.

Also is it me, or does Napier look completely checked out in that pic above? :lol:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Sidearm freshman isnt starting anytime soon. I love the gunslinging attitude but he has some serious mechanical things going on. Look at how low he drops the ball before throwing too, even when he isnt throwing 3/4 or lower.

Some of you forget all those #1 QBs with funky motions. Let me remind you: Sabelhaus, Olmstead, Berlin, Dipschiff. But primarily Sabelhaus because he was the other sidearm type.
Tebow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.