Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
This is what I got out of this link

"Hey guys, you know how Florida was terrible on defense last season"

"Yeah..."

"Well what if we went out and took all their players and all their coaches?"

"Brilliant. Gig 'Em."

Texas A&M travels to Florida on September 14th

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I like the portal strategy. If you’re not getting one of the top 10-15 or so portal players from FBS, get productive or exceptional starters with experience from lower tier programs.
I dont like it, but it is where we are in the pecking order.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"Well what if we went out and took all their players and all their coaches?"

"Brilliant. Gig 'Em."

Texas A&M travels to Florida on September 14th

They didnt take the fatass 20 year old intern pretending to be a DC.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Miller was in the construction mgmt program at UF. I suspect with that degree he’ll go find a job and go from there. It’s a good program and pretty well respected. If he works hard , I’m sure he’ll be successful. Just not at football. And that’s OK.
I believe there is quite a bit of 'construction" that needs to be done within the "management" of the football "program", so perhaps Miller can land a job without leaving campus. Gawd only knows how much "hard work" is needed in this area.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Miller was in the construction mgmt program at UF. I suspect with that degree he’ll go find a job and go from there. It’s a good program and pretty well respected. If he works hard , I’m sure he’ll be successful. Just not at football. And that’s OK.
Did he run out as a senior at the last game? He kind of disappeared from the depth chart anyway.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
I believe there is quite a bit of 'construction" that needs to be done within the "management" of the football "program", so perhaps Miller can land a job without leaving campus. Gawd only knows how much "hard work" is needed in this area.
A degree in refuse collection might be more applicable

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Combines well with Sling Blade's degree in small engine repair.
Animated GIF

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
scUM finally got their transfer QB:

QB Reese Poffenbarger

Miami adds transfer QB Reese Poffenbarger: How the former FCS star fits with the Canes. Miami picked up a commitment from a transfer quarterback on Monday when Reese Poffenbarger, who started 26 games at Albany over the past two seasons, committed to the Hurricanes.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

QB Reese Poffenbarger

Miami adds transfer QB Reese Poffenbarger: How the former FCS star fits with the Canes. Miami picked up a commitment from a transfer quarterback on Monday when Reese Poffenbarger, who started 26 games at Albany over the past two seasons, committed to the Hurricanes.

Are we confident that we won’t make this guy look like Joe Montana against us next year?

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

QB Reese Poffenbarger

Holy poop, Cristobal one-upped Napier on small school shopping. "I'll see your San Diego and raise you an Albany."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator