Recruiting 3 Star DB/ATH Aaron Robinson commits

S

skyflake

Founding Member
Founding Member
Marianna said:
Young Secondary??? Maye is a Senior, Poole is a Senior,Neal is a Junior, Hargreaves is a Junior. All 4 will be gone at the end of this Season.

Why would Neal be gone? He isn't a good player.

S

skyflake

Founding Member
Founding Member
GatorJ;n231116 said:
I can't believe that we may have more WRs than DBs.

UF signed five in 2013. They were a highly-rated group. The problem is not that Muschamp didn't get top receivers, the problem is that they have sucked when they came to UF. Of the group signed in 2013, only Robinson has done well. They are now going into their third year, we'll see if guys like Fulwood continue to be busts. UF is in need of receivers, not because they don't have plenty of them, but because the one's they have suck. The only good one, Robinson, will probably leave for the NFL after this season. It would help, immensely, if UF had a decent quarterback to throw them the ball, but that's another soap opera in Gainesville.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The new board settings are excellent I might add. No snowflakes in June is wonderful.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n232226 said:
The new board settings are excellent I might add. No snowflakes in June is wonderful.

I don't think he has a clue. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n232267 said:
/points to scoreboard :headshake:
I meant in the recruiting rankings. That is a helluva thought, huh?

I have a very bad feeling about this year. I sure hope we get to point again in September.

Probably just paranoia. One of my best friends is a Kitty Kat and I can't imagine having to face him if the beat us this year.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n231991 said:
http://247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?State=FL

45 players are four or five star on this list. We have exactly ONE commit. That's just not gonna get it done or turned around. But it's only June, right?

I'm sorry, but there is just no excuse for us having only one commit out of the top 45 Florida 4-5 star players on June 9. Lowly Miami has 10 and the sow has 8. WTF is Mac's staff doing? We are down and there is playing time galore for the taking in a SEC upper tier program. Something is wrong with this picture and don't give me a load of crap about long term relationships. Mac is a good guy and has proven himself at CSU and by his offense at Alabama. The clock is running and the time is now!

SEC days will be here in the blink of an eye, then practice and the season is on us with the outlook weak because of the O line and recruiting goes on the back burner. You never get a 2nd chance to sign a great first full recruiting class which our program critically needs.

Mac's assistants are letting him down!

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
LagoonGator68;n232299 said:
I'm sorry, but there is just no excuse for us having only one commit out of the top 45 Florida 4-5 star players on June 9. Lowly Miami has 10 and the sow has 8. WTF is Mac's staff doing? We are down and there is playing time galore for the taking in a SEC upper tier program. Something is wrong with this picture and don't give me a load of crap about long term relationships. Mac is a good guy and has proven himself at CSU and by his offense at Alabama. The clock is running and the time is now!

SEC days will be here in the blink of an eye, then practice and the season is on us with the outlook weak because of the O line and recruiting goes on the back burner. You never get a 2nd chance to sign a great first full recruiting class which our program critically needs.

Let this month finish and then complain if things aren't a bit more to your liking :wink:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n232302 said:
Let this month finish and then complain if things aren't a bit more to your liking :wink:

That's what you always say. :lol:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Someone pull up the posts from last summer...it's only June...it's only August...it's only September...it's only a week before signing day.

Blah blah blah. Let's go!!!!!!!!!

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's ****in' go!!!!!!!
Times a wastin'!!!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n232299 said:

I agree its a little worrisome because the 2nd recruiting class is usually when the coach really gets it going recruiting wise. There is a long way to go but this needs to be turned around some.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mac hasn't even gotten a chance to show recruits his improved offense. Relax people.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n232396 said:
Mac hasn't even gotten a chance to show recruits his improved offense. Relax people.

And if, because of the chitty O line, it's not improved? What then, Swami?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n232396 said:

You know its pretty much guaranteed we will have a pedestrian offense with the O line situation and Mac doing the transition this year until fully installing the entire offense the next season. So that will not help with this year's recruiting class a whole lot probably - the new system has to be sold to them by the coaches until 2016 probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator