4* QB Joe Milton

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
“I am thinking this week one day or like the start of next week,” Milton explained. “I am not trying to put a specific date on it but sometime soon. I just am looking for the right school that fits me.”

The Florida Gators hosted Milton on campus twice in the spring, and have continued to stay in touch with the in-state quarterback.

“I talk with them like once a week or like twice a week and they are a great school too and offer a good education. I feel like they are pushing but sometimes the communication is great and then sometimes it falls off. They tell me to keep doing what I am doing and to keep my head on straight. They tell me to lead my time the right way and finish strong.”

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
This is who we're "currently" in favor of landing. Screenshot_2017-04-24-21-16-32.png

However...Bama offered after his visit last weekend so we'll see what happens!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
“I am thinking this week one day or like the start of next week,” Milton explained. “I am not trying to put a specific date on it but sometime soon. I just am looking for the right school that fits me.”

The Florida Gators hosted Milton on campus twice in the spring, and have continued to stay in touch with the in-state quarterback.

“I talk with them like once a week or like twice a week and they are a great school too and offer a good education. I feel like they are pushing but sometimes the communication is great and then sometimes it falls off. They tell me to keep doing what I am doing and to keep my head on straight. They tell me to lead my time the right way and finish strong.”

"I feel like they are pushing but sometimes the communication is great and then sometimes it falls off."

We've heard this before and it seems to be a common theme :facepalm:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
After watching Nusschump fail miserably for six years at trying to run his prostyle offense with a prostyle QB, I cant wait to see what he can do with a spread/option running QB. I expect it to be magical.

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes you guys say things that make me think maybe you don't care much for our coaching staff. I could just be reading into things...
crazyeyes.jpeg

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
After watching Nusschump fail miserably for six years at trying to run his prostyle offense with a prostyle QB, I cant wait to see what he can do with a spread/option running QB. I expect it to be magical.

I really don't get why Mac and Nuss are cocky enough to think they can flip a 5-star from a top-notch program that's on the rise when we haven't developed a good quarterback in almost a decade. Obviously they weren't here all of those years but there's no reason to just let extremely talented arms like Sitkowski and Milton just drift away to other schools.

If we miss on Fields it's gonna be too little too late when they circle back to flip either of those guys or Williams for that matter.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is who we're "currently" in favor of landing.

However...Bama offered after his visit last weekend so we'll see what happens!
If you watched the Bammer spring game, they are set at QB for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator