Aaron Hernandez found GUILTY

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Leyer and the Pouncey thugs need to show up on visitation day for another faux bible study. The other ones did wonders.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n209278 said:
Hope he enjoys getting ass raped. Since MA doesn't have a death penalty, he should be forced to stare at a picture of his kid, his house, his cars, and a bank statement so he can see what he gave up for being a complete and total dumbass.

I partly blame the state of college football for enabling him to think he is above the law. Making money far, far outweighs developing the student athlete into a productive person of society.

He was a scumbag before college. Just a POS.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
CapitalGator02;n209278 said:
Hope he enjoys getting ass raped. Since MA doesn't have a death penalty, he should be forced to stare at a picture of his kid, his house, his cars, and a bank statement so he can see what he gave up for being a complete and total dumbass.

I partly blame the state of college football for enabling him to think he is above the law. Making money far, far outweighs developing the student athlete into a productive person of society.

College football is a business and, like all businesses, looks out for its own best interest. If you want to blame anything beyond Hernandez himself, blame the culture that glorifies this type of nonsense. We continue to ignore that true culprit and just pretend that everything's ok.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n209306 said:
Leyer and the Pouncey thugs need to show up on visitation day for another faux bible study. The other ones did wonders.

Bingo ! GW on target.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n209320 said:
College football is a business and, like all businesses, looks out for its own best interest. If you want to blame anything beyond Hernandez himself, blame the culture that glorifies this type of nonsense. We continue to ignore that true culprit and just pretend that everything's ok.

Hmmmm...I'll play...what culture?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n209316 said:
No doubt, but players are 18 in college so sh!t sticks to their record. If AHern was held accountable for his actions in college, he may not have been such a piece-o-sh!t once he made it to the next level.

This is not even remotely close to being true. The guy was shooting people in the streets of G-ville before he had even played a snap at UF. At worst, he would have been kicked off the team, done time in juvie since he was a minor, and then never played football again and murdered someone a lot sooner than he did.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
T REX;n209323 said:
Hmmmm...I'll play...what culture?

The culture that glorifies violence, gang life, and drugs through music and other forms of media. It's not about race or nationality. But it's foolish to overlook the impact it has on certain groups.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
CapitalGator02;n209325 said:
Agreed. Culture around sports plays a huge role as well, but the NCAA harps on supporting and molding the student athlete off the field as well, which is a load of sh!t. If they just admitted that they care about making money and not the student athlete outside of sports then I'd have a shred more respect for the NCAA.

I can agree with that. But football would suddenly become very boring, because the rest of society won't walk in tandem. But again, your point is valid.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n206340 said:
Not guilty for murder, guilty for possession. My guess anyway.

Glad I was wrong. Too bad there's no death penalty, if anyone deserves it he does.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I Have No Friends :(;n209340 said:
Glad I was wrong. Too bad there's no death penalty, if anyone deserves it he does.

I honestly think for a guy his age and who had so much going for him just a few years ago, sitting in a cell for the next 50 years thinking of how he blew it might actually be worse. I'd struggle with that.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n209333 said:
The culture that glorifies violence, gang life, and drugs through music and other forms of media. It's not about race or nationality. But it's foolish to overlook the impact it has on certain groups.

Gotcha

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n209343 said:
I honestly think for a guy his age and who had so much going for him just a few years ago, sitting in a cell for the next 50 years thinking of how he blew it might actually be worse. I'd struggle with that.

Somehow, I don't think he's the kind of person who would think this. Sociopaths don't feel remorse or regret.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kinda like the gangrape that happened on PCB last week with a huge crowd standing around pretending to ignore it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.