Aaron Hernandez found GUILTY

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n209349 said:
Somehow, I don't think he's the kind of person who would think this. Sociopaths don't feel remorse or regret.

I'm not implying remorse for taking a life. I'm talking about remembering the cuisine, Egyptian cotton sheets, and the smell of the one laying in them, when you're suddenly staring at a life of garbage food, government issued rags, and (hopefully) no sex. I'd off myself.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
CapitalGator02;n209316 said:
No doubt, but players are 18 in college so sh!t sticks to their record. If AHern was held accountable for his actions in college, he may not have been such a piece-o-sh!t once he made it to the next level.
He's a genetic defect sociopath with subsequently no regard for human life. You can't coach that out of someone. It's part of his makeup as much as his hair color or shoe size. Urban is a dick though.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n209357 said:
He's a genetic defect sociopath with subsequently no regard for human life. You can't coach that out of someone. It's part of his makeup as much as his hair color or shoe size. Urban is a dick though.

I was going to say something similar. Whether or not the culture was around...he was a murderer. Always has been and always will.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The scary part is that the real killer is still on the loose!

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n209320 said:
College football is a business and, like all businesses, looks out for its own best interest. If you want to blame anything beyond Hernandez himself, blame the culture that glorifies this type of nonsense. We continue to ignore that true culprit and just pretend that everything's ok.

Just wait till we start paying the players...

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
t
CapitalGator02;n209396 said:
Most likely true in AHern's case, but there are plenty of other players that are actually in a stable environment for the first time in their lives once they get to college and if they are allowed to get away with the same crap, that isn't doing them any favors. If the NCAA was truly concerned with the student athlete, they'd be punished for doing stupid sh!t just like any other normal college student. Then they may realize the consequences of being an ******* before they blow it all away once they get to the NFL.

I agree, but it starts in middle school.... not college

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is all Turban Liar's fault. He has blood on his hands. I'd take a hundred years of AssChimp and his 4-8 records over Turban Liar and his lying lies. He can take back his big crystal trophies too as far as I'm concerned.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n209334 said:
Better to not even comment. Those tweets are pretty unsettling.

Some of them are... others aren't. David Nelson's tweets don't bother me, same with Alex Brown. Haden seemed to cover himself with his second tweet. The really bad ones are Spikes and Ahmad Black.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n209438 said:
Some of them are... others aren't. David Nelson's tweets don't bother me, same with Alex Brown. Haden seemed to cover himself with his second tweet. The really bad ones are Spikes and Ahmad Black.

Nelsons were added later I think - def agree that his and brown's are good. But for the most part...disturbing.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;209354 said:
I'm not implying remorse for taking a life. I'm talking about remembering the cuisine, Egyptian cotton sheets, and the smell of the one laying in them, when you're suddenly staring at a life of garbage food, government issued rags, and (hopefully) no sex. I'd off myself.

Oh there will be sex.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Mr.Pix6Sh*t ✔ @JjenkzLockdown
I'm confused man can somebody explain that to me..

Somehow I don't doubt that Janoris doesn't get it.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
is there such a thing as makeup sex with co-habitating murderers?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n209483 said:
I'm hoping that he's confused by the fact that someone he thought he knew could do such a thing. I'm willing to bet that's not what he's after though. Stupid fu##ers
I'll wonder if he'll post something equally stupid when Hernandez gets convicted of the Boston murders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.