"Administrative problem" caused the two early TO's vs. UGA?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I did not, but if true, that's disappointing. He may or may not be a bit of a douche - certainly Phat Phil and Booby think he is - but there is no arguing his football acumen, especially on offense and most especially the passing game. It is the height of either arrogance or foolishness not to leverage the genius down the hall.
Do not besmirch SOS, especially by citing Fat Phil or Booby.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Exactly what I was thinking, and my MSU friend brought up same. Most under him are lackeys and treated as such. Could be Seider didn’t know how to get in line and thus got gone. Makes hoping for a change in staff seem fruitless.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I wasn't at the game and this is the first I've heard about this. What's the story here? We were running around in t-shirts while UGA was in full pads prepping for the start of the game?

We have done this all season. We do all pregame warmups in shorts and T-shirt’s. Then, we head in and come out in pads. It seemed like a good idea when we were playing early season games in extreme heat to not blow our energy pregame. Not sure it still has the same utility, but I also understand that until that point it had worked with having us play well into the fourth quarter in priot games. I’ve been down on Mullen but not over this.

Could it be that Billy G. is great on recruiting

No. It could not be.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
He may or may not be a bit of a douche - certainly Phat Phil and Booby think he is....

Eat a d!ck, dude. I did not, nor would I ever, besmirch the HBC.

Hmmm... Hate when your own words say otherwise. HBC is not a douche. He’s a fan who happens to be an all-time great coach. Who cares what those two idiots think? One is currently destroying his alma mater because he’s too arrogant to step away and the other used to write letters vouching for attempted murder-rapists.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
There's an ongoing rumor leaked by one of the camera guys that Mullen actually told Spurrier to "F*** off", but they cut it out because they were asked to do so.

Absolute BS.

After the camera cut away they got in a scuffle. Mostly pushing and shoving until Steve got pissed and put Mullen in the sleeper hold until Mullen tapped. Mullen hasn’t been himself since being deprived of oxygen. Seemed groggy to start the Georgia game.

No rumor....I got this straight from the camera man’s driver.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Absolute BS.

After the camera cut away they got in a scuffle. Mostly pushing and shoving until Steve got pissed and put Mullen in the sleeper hold until Mullen tapped. Mullen hasn’t been himself since being deprived of oxygen. Seemed groggy to start the Georgia game.

No rumor....I got this straight from the camera man’s driver.

Wondered why Mullen was in a boot.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hate when your own words say otherwise.

Good Lord, man. The currently trendy "Too dumb to breathe" thing springs to mind. And I am referring to myself as I wonder how I've been pulled into an exchange with you.

Take a gander below.

He may or may not be a bit of a douche

Notice how I said he "may or may not be a bit of a douche". As something of a conditional statement, "may or may not" implies pretty clearly that I do not know, as I have never met the man. He could be a douche. He could be just as sweet as apple pie. I do not know.

Now, if I had said, "Steven Orr Spurrier is a raging doucher" - well, that is an absolute statement, an insult and as such, you'd be correct in saying I besmirched him.

Who cares what those two idiots think?

I certainly don't. They could both fall off the planet and I would not care. However, based on how SOS dominated one, and completely mind-f**ked both and their fan bases over 12 years (and the small handful of Humper coaches and their insufferable fans, too), it's pretty safe to say he is not well-loved by them.

Get it?

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Good Lord, man. The currently trendy "Too dumb to breathe" thing springs to mind. And I am referring to myself as I wonder how I've been pulled into an exchange with you.

Take a gander below.

Notice how I said he "may or may not be a bit of a douche". As something of a conditional statement, "may or may not" implies pretty clearly that I do not know, as I have never met the man. He could be a douche. He could be just as sweet as apple pie. I do not know.

Now, if I had said, "Steven Orr Spurrier is a raging doucher" - well, that is an absolute statement, an insult and as such, you'd be correct in saying I besmirched him.

I certainly don't. They could both fall off the planet and I would not care. However, based on how SOS dominated one, and completely mind-f**ked both and their fan bases over 12 years (and the small handful of Humper coaches and their insufferable fans, too), it's pretty safe to say he is not well-loved by them.

Get it?
I see you conveniently left of the rest of your qualifier - “certainly Phat Phil and Booby think he is”. That potentially lends credence to the “may” side of your argument. By leaving it open, you allow for the possibility that he is, in fact, a douche and that the two other douches were correct in their assessment. I’m emphatically saying he is not a douche and that the other two are douches for thinking so. Man up and be bold with your words - don’t waffle. Take a stand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator