All I can say is sorry to everyone

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't really pay much attention to jboss. I think he's just trolling when he does that stuff. I like the guy he just needed to make his shots.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I want to thank all of you for allowing me to spend a lot of time here with my Gatorchatter family. Sorry to everyone and all that I have let down here. I love you all and will miss you all! My lifeline to the site is the chat box and without that I have no life. Sorry to anyone I ever offended with any of my nonsense. I know some will be happy I am gone but I still will miss you all. I was hoping to be able to share in the joy of our twins being born. Hopefully I can come by and post pics. Ox and gang, thanks for bringing me on board when the site first opened. It has only grown to the beautiful and best Gator site ever known to man. It will only grow even more as it has for years now. Once again I am sorry for being me. No ill will towards anyone as like I said you are all family. Obviously a sad Gator here but I love you all. God Bless, Go Gators and Go Gatorchatter! GC for Life!
I'm sure we all appreciate your apology, but frankly, you might want to spend this time away in deep reflection on how it all came to this. You've offended so many people on this board that the damage is irreparable. Perhaps you should have modeled yourself on how I and other well-behaved posters conduct themselves here. In the 15 or so years I've been on this board or others like it, I've never made a single offensive utterance in a post. Not one. I've managed to keep it clean, civil, non-cringeworthy, apolitical and G-rated. Yet you manage to offend people 4-5 times with every post of yours that I've never read.

Maybe this will be a valuable life lesson for you. As your twins grow into adults and your wife selflessly devotes the prime of her life to their well-being and rearing, maybe you'll be able to do something with all your time that is not posting "controversial" yawners about inconsequential things on a sports message board 24/7. Take up a fulfilling hobby like trying to become a Candy Crush champion or making virtual friends on a Kardashian centric fan board.

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I picture boss as looking like Dustin Hoffman in "Rainman".

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Seen this movie before outa Jboss. He's not leaving he's just an attention whore getting stage time. Bravo!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'm sure we all appreciate your apology, but frankly, you might want to spend this time away in deep reflection on how it all came to this. You've offended so many people on this board that the damage is irreparable. Perhaps you should have modeled yourself on how I and other well-behaved posters conduct themselves here. In the 15 or so years I've been on this board or others like it, I've never made a single offensive utterance in a post. Not one. I've managed to keep it clean, civil, non-cringeworthy, apolitical and G-rated. Yet you manage to offend people 4-5 times with every post of yours that I've never read.

Maybe this will be a valuable life lesson for you. As your twins grow into adults and your wife selflessly devotes the prime of her life to their well-being and rearing, maybe you'll be able to do something with all your time that is not posting "controversial" yawners about inconsequential things on a sports message board 24/7. Take up a fulfilling hobby like trying to become a Candy Crush champion or making virtual friends on a Kardashian centric fan board.
:lmao:

No one posts like Pasty

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, if boss were banned, this cringe-worthy thread wouldn't exist.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
..or maybe this, right now..lol.
no-body-loves-me-.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays