PS
Super Bowls > Individual records.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
All-time sub .500 record as starter in NFL playoffs.
0-4 as starter in career versus UF.

Guess who?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Best regular season QB in the NFL. Chokes worse than Mama Cass when it counts.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ox can tell you a fantastic Vols fan/Manning story about the game in '95 at the Swamp.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
jaywalker72;n84883 said:
Ox can tell you a fantastic Vols fan/Manning story about the game in '95 at the Swamp.

OK. What's the story?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n84901 said:
OK. What's the story?

Well I'm sure the story ended with Manning getting a UF azz whuppin'. Ox you can fill in the previous story lines.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He is the funniest athlete to ever do TV commercials...and that SNL skit with the kids practicing football is priceless. Still winless against the Gators though.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let me reiterate how unimpressed I am with another record broken by OUR beloved Peyton Manning. Statistics mean very little when you don't go all the way and win the Super Bowl. As incredibly gifted a quarterback as Manning is he should be weighted down by multiple Lombardi Trophies.

"What profits a quarterback who shall break all the records but win only one Super Bowl"
Alvin 3:16

What I do relish is the Peyton Manning obsession ingrained in every single Florida Gator fan who knows they don't even have one quarterback in their 100+ years history that ever made a splash in the NFL.

How sad. :)

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Another Payton Manning (aka the perpetual citrus bowl mvp) man crush thread by York. Too predictable.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n84921 said:
What I do relish is the Peyton Manning obsession ingrained in every single Florida Gator fan

If we're so obsessed.....how many elongated forehead threads are started by Gator Fans on this site. It's got to be less than 6 because that's how many toes you have on your right foot to count.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
GatorboyinTN;n85026 said:
Brady > Manning
if we are going by the chipmunk's logic about individual stats not mattering, many other QBs are better than manning. Manning has won one superbowl 8 years ago. How many times has he been to the playoffs and choked?

What Alvin doesn't seem to get is most of us like Manning as a person. He is hilarious. Alvin makes us hate Manning because we are tired of hearing about Yorkshire Terrier's man love. Go kiss him on a Vols site. The only thing we care about here is he NEVER BEAT FLORIDA.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n85033 said:
if we are going by the chipmunk's logic about individual stats not mattering, many other QBs are better than manning. Manning has won one superbowl 8 years ago. How many times has he been to the playoffs and choked?

What Alvin doesn't seem to get is most of us like Manning as a person. He is hilarious. Alvin makes us hate Manning because we are tired of hearing about Yorkshire Terrier's man love. Go kiss him on a Vols site. The only thing we care about here is he NEVER BEAT FLORIDA.

In addition he calls it an obsession. He is the one obsessed. No one on here really starts a thread about Forehead boy other than the Dork. We just give him $#!t cause he makes it so easy. Not to mention the only reason he posts stuff like that is he likes being a pain and most of all an attention diva. He's just to stupid to realize that we like his presence as being the resident bytch boy.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Something along these lines Born2

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.