Alvin Dork permabanned from GCMB, blows up GSMB

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He just needs to be shot and buried like an old dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvins shtick was getting tiresome, I am glad we don't have to read it any more over here. GSMB is a ghost town, they deserve Dork.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously the asshat is like a cancer. And what do you do with Cancer? You eradicate it. Lurked over to see what he is up to and its almost sad to a point. But I will never feel sorry for a Vol.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn York have another name back in the old GSMB days, maybe 2008?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
https://forum.gatorsports.com/topic/36163-ox-from-other-board-flees-alvin-york/?p=777552
I'm sure it won't be there long... :D

Posted Today, 10:57 PM

Most Gator veteran posters know all about the pantyliner named Alvin York (aka Dork). For you newbies and drive bys, Dork is the classic Forum troll. He lacks sportsmanship, sincerity and general good will. His goal is to incite by attacking our Alma mater. When he gets his arse handed to him, he ratchets up the inflammatory rhetoric to the point a thread becomes dysfunctional, unfriendly and no fun. Banning him allows the dedicated Gator fan an ability to enjoy their team and friends. It's a reprieve or inoculation from his stupidity if you will. How do you leftover veterans here allow this guy to twist the facts surrounding the demise of the once energetic GSMB is comical or the early presentation of Alzheimers. Everyone knows the liberal, control freak media circle jerk called the Sun management was indifferent to GSMB board improvements and allowing customary freedom of expression. Membership at that time began calling them down on it. Like all good little liberal drones who feel disrespected, they decided to "ban" us all by shutting the GSMB down under the guise better days were coming. In the end, no communication with us, and it became FU GSMB.

There was quite a formidable contingent of loyal and real-time posters at the GSMB. We had no comfortable home to express our views, historical perspective and current affairs of our beloved Gators. Most of us were in serious withdrawal, and our camaraderie was temporarily quashed by the punitive attitude of the Sun. It was this guy named Aaron (aka Ox) who took the RISK and the TIME to establish a timely substitute we affectionately refer to as the GCMB. This nonsense of our new place being Stalag 13 is utter BS. Mostly, the negative rhetoric stems from those past (and some current) posters who cry like babies anyway when their "persistent" awkward or inflammatory point of views are shot down like clay pigeons by the majority. The Dork is a prime example with his added disparaging personal commentary.

Coming back here to listen to crickets chirping is all the proof you need in deciding which Board is superior "overall" as nothing is perfect in life. As we all know, the core posters that we're once the backbone of the GSMB are now at the GCMB chatting away and having a good time throughout the Gator sports calendar. I for one am appreciative of Ox caring enough to give us a new home to sling some mud at rivals and maintain some long standing forum relationships. This misinformation of Ox being an opportunist, dictator, profiteer comes from the few who sit on their arses spewing discontent and keyboard typing bravado. The more "complete" board is the GCMB with it's real-time Game Day Chat Box. If you want to yawn and sleep come here, if you want to inform, spar or learn about your Gators daily... the GCMB is waiting for you 24/7. We have moderators that keep some levity in the interactions, mitigate bullying and moderate inappropriate behavior. This makes it more fun for more people. There was a time Dork was kind of funny back in his wayward Memphis days, but unfortunately asinine is a more accurate description of his participation IMHO.

Well now, 3...2...1... before the liberal control freak media group here alters or deletes my take! I think we all know who the real dictators were/are. Enjoy this ghost town of an after thought or come wrestle and have fun with us at the GCMB. ^Chad
I appreciate the kind words, but of course this place wouldn't exist if everyone hadn't come over and picked up where they left off. I simply took advantage of a opportunity with a great core of people floating out there.

As far as them swooping in to delete this post, don't be so sure. The mods don't appear to have done ANYTHING lately. I don't even think they look at the board, even when posts are reported. It is inexcusable that they haven't put volunteer mods in place.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
vulcan_alex, on 10 Feb 2016 - 08:37 AM, said:

Well Gee Ox is a nice guy and finally they have peace over where you can chat about the Gators without Voles commenting. Pretty sweet!!!

I wrote:
Gator C.h.a.t.t.e.r. doesn't mind rivals "commenting" or participating in dialogue. It's idiot trolls that we tire of. Most have been begging Ox to ban that instigator for a long, long time. This thread alone shows that he adds nothing of value to the forum and is present for one reason only, to incite the Gator fan base. Dating all the way back to when this place was still relevant, before overly sensitive management shut it down, we have tolerated him here and over there. Mainly for amusement. But eventually his scheet gets old. Folks at C.h.a.t.t.e.r. have been ready for him to be gone for a long while. Yet, he was allowed to post 1,000 + times over there, sparing this place of much aggravation with his worthless dribble.

Oddly, it took his coming over here and leveling personal attacks on Ox (after receiving a well deserved 3 day vacation) for Ox to finally drop the hammer on the troll.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Ox, I think you could have turned this into a profitable situation. I know I'd have given actual money to have him banned a while ago. I'm sure I'm not alone. :lol:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What is this GSMB you talk of?? Never heard of them....

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sid is ALWAYS posting things on FB and tags Mike Bianchi and Kevin Broadway with just about every single long post he writes.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not. Nor am I interested in anything else related to Alpo Dork. They're dead to me...

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cosmos. That was his name when I joined the GSMB in the summer of 2007.
I joined the same summer. Great memory! He didn't bother me as much back then. I'm not sure why.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I joined the same summer. Great memory! He didn't bother me as much back then. I'm not sure why.
I joined about a year after you. He didn't bother me either and I thought the interactions with him were entertaining; however, year after year he'd say the same thing and it just got tiresome and annoying. He's literally been saying the same things for 8+ years.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
I joined about a year after you. He didn't bother me either and I thought the interactions with him were entertaining; however, year after year he'd say the same thing and it just got tiresome and annoying. He's literally been saying the same things for 8+ years.

In his defense, there really hasn't been anything new to say in 11 years....

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dork went from being an irritation to flat out of control. In my opinion he ranks right up there along with Sidiot. Just lurk over at the "old board" and take look at his demeaning temper tantrum.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I say we invite Lawrence over here. Ox don't get up I'll do it for you
Good luck. I think Ox tried. He's not even crazy enough to come over here. He knows so many over here will recognize him as CaneThing and inmyeyes, whom he was before Ox banned him along with Sid.
I called him out on it so many times that he supposedly put me on ignore.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Good luck. I think Ox tried. He's not even crazy enough to come over here. He knows so many over here will recognize him as CaneThing and inmyeyes, whom he was before Ox banned him along with Sid.
I called him out on it so many times that he supposedly put me on ignore.
Cough cough I banned Sid. And canething quit posting the first time, he didn't get banned. He sent me a 5 paragraph pm saying how he wanted to get his life on track and it was time to stop wasting his time on a board. Lol at him still being an Internet persona after all these years

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.