And the white boy wins! Fastest 100m dash in high school history

Gern Blanston

Banned
BANNED
Aug 27, 2018
New 100m high school record set by WHITE LIGHTNING.
matthew-boling22.jpg
It looks like racism is alive and well on gator chatter ! What does the color of his skin have to do with him being fast . You must be a Trump robot !

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, we are mocking the thread title.

Now go back to your hole.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I spent a month on 103rd when I first moved to the city because I didn't know any better. It might as well have been the Bakaara Market, complete with the burning tires and automatic weapons fire. Back then I was on the operations side of the mortgage business that always gets the shaft when compared to origination. The sales managers had offices that faced the river. The view from my office looked like one of those dilapidated barrio backdrops that loops behind the Mystery Machine during chance sequences in Scooby-Doo.

There are times I miss Jacksonville - then I remember my daily walk past the Greyhound station on my way to the parking garage.

I'm a retired JFRD, and Station 22 & Station 31 were/are the two busiest stations in the entire city. When I first got promoted I went to Station 17 in Woodstock (just off I-10 near downtown, but still on the westside) and I ran my ass off - we'd do 15+ calls/shift, never slept at night. Gunshot wounds, major/high speed car wrecks, chest pain, difficulty breathing (you show up and they're smoking a cigarette), stabbings, robbery's, assaults, police incidents. I'd transfer to 22 or 31 occasionally and get killed! If I got offered overtime at one of those stations I'd quickly turn it down (OT was worth over $1000/shift)! The Wild Westside! I often tell people, the westside of Jacksonville is as ghetto as any city in America!

Gern Blanston

Banned
BANNED
Aug 27, 2018
I'm a retired JFRD, and Station 22 & Station 31 were/are the two busiest stations in the entire city. When I first got promoted I went to Station 17 in Woodstock (just off I-10 near downtown, but still on the westside) and I ran my ass off - we'd do 15+ calls/shift, never slept at night. Gunshot wounds, major/high speed car wrecks, chest pain, difficulty breathing (you show up and they're smoking a cigarette), stabbings, robbery's, assaults, police incidents. I'd transfer to 22 or 31 occasionally and get killed! If I got offered overtime at one of those stations I'd quickly turn it down (OT was worth over $1000/shift)! The Wild Westside! I often tell people, the westside of Jacksonville is as ghetto as any city in America!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Has there ever been a poster who has butchered posting/quoting worse than Gern? Damn dude.

Gern Blanston

Banned
BANNED
Aug 27, 2018
Hole you mean my 3 million dollar home on crescent beach? You're not mocking anything . It would be like a headline " surprise a black boy wins the spelling bee " The title of the thread is racist stereotyping . The comments about Black areas of Jacksonville are racist . Just because I don't spend most of my waking hours on this site like you do doesn't mean I "live in a hole " My advise to you would be get a life . There is a whole world outside your trailer park .

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Jax westside talk is fun.

I grew up basically at the intersection of Ricker Road and 103rd st. Went to Jefferson Davis middle school and (formally known as) Nathan Bedford Forrest High School.

It was all naval families when my parents bought that house in 1979. It wasnt too bad of an area in the early 90s when I moved away from home. Sadly, they still live in that house. It is downright shockingly scary visiting them now.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hole you mean my 3 million dollar home on crescent beach? You're not mocking anything . It would be like a headline " surprise a black boy wins the spelling bee " The title of the thread is racist stereotyping . The comments about Black areas of Jacksonville are racist . Just because I don't spend most of my waking hours on this site like you do doesn't mean I "live in a hole " My advise to you would be get a life . There is a whole world outside your trailer park .

Sir, you have a mental problem. Is saying "the student ghetto" (around Gainesville) a "racist" comment? You need to talk to a counselor and get back on your meds. Not everything is "racist"....sometimes it's a fact!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator