Anthony Richardson drafted 4th overall to the Colts

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Panthers at #4 to #6 is a real possibility, unless the Texans beat them to the punch. He's going to go far higher than we think he should. He even still has a chance to go #1 overall if his combine is good.
He certainly has the raw talent. Wish him well.
Hopefully he can put it all together and become a complete player in the NFL. Yuge upside and I think that's what NFL teams are looking at.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Opting out of bowl games annoys the hell out of me. Let's just get rid of bowls of nobody cares to play in em anymore.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Opting out of bowl games annoys the hell out of me. Let's just get rid of bowls of nobody cares to play in em anymore.
oxking was ranting about that the last time I saw him. He said the bowl games are part of the season and you should be obligated to play in the damn game.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Boo! Boo! I'm crying and pouting over here. Head hung in shame. Family let down. Nearly in tears. I'm just not emotionally prepared enough for this let down. And neither is AR. Should have stayed another year. Next season is going to SUCK so bad, we'll be wishing Muschamp was returning as coach.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Boo! Boo! I'm crying and pouting over here. Head hung in shame. Family let down. Nearly in tears. I'm just not emotionally prepared enough for this let down. And neither is AR. Should have stayed another year. Next season is going to SUCK so bad, we'll be wishing Muschamp was returning as coach.
We're going to get a terrific QB transfer for next year - our QB play will be significantly better.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
AR after his first hit from an NFL LB:

43hp.gif

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
My opinion, with ain’t worth much (ask Mrs Alumni Guy), is that he slides substantially in the draft. Teams have learned that a qb bust picked in early 1st round will kill your team for a long time.

With his inconsistency, I don’t see a team wasting a top 10 pick on him. You just can’t fix stupid, and AR couldn’t master a Tecmo Bowl playbook with Bo Jackson at RB

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My opinion, with ain’t worth much (ask Mrs Alumni Guy), is that he slides substantially in the draft. Teams have learned that a qb bust picked in early 1st round will kill your team for a long time.

With his inconsistency, I don’t see a team wasting a top 10 pick on him. You just can’t fix stupid, and AR couldn’t master a Tecmo Bowl playbook with Bo Jackson at RB
I think you're underestimating the stupidity of NFL coaches and the absolute desperation for QB's in the league.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
We're going to get a terrific QB transfer for next year - our QB play will be significantly better.
You may be right. A more accurate passer will help our offense. But no AR means less spectacular plays and more run stuffing defenses. I'm betting that our points per game goes down significantly.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Or Christian Okoye

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You may be right. A more accurate passer will help our offense. But no AR means less spectacular plays and more run stuffing defenses. I'm betting that our points per game goes down significantly.
So our offense will be helped but we'll score "significantly" less points?

:drunk2:

Doofus, a QB that can make consistent throws is the antidote to run-stuffing defenses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator