Anthony Richardson drafted 4th overall to the Colts

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
B6No9ltIXI8V.jpeg

Ox was bluffing. He loves me. I'm one of his favorite posters of all time. Book it.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I’m just disappointed.. like dating the chubby girl in middle school cause you can tell she’s gonna gonna be a baddie by the time she gets to sophomore year but over the summer she realizes it too and dumps your butt

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
As will I, but I am going to pull like hell for him just the same. He's done nothing to warrant or ill-will or hatred...NOTHING

Oh - I agree. I hope he does great or at least gets paid 4 years. But I don't see his abilities that he has shown in college translating to the NFL.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
As will I, but I am going to pull like hell for him just the same. He's done nothing to warrant or ill-will or hatred...NOTHING!
In the most respectful way possible I agree but also disagree. While he may not have committed any egregious sins warranting expulsion or arrest I'm not convinced he gave 100% on the field or in practice or preparation. That kind of selfishness doesn't sit well for me.

I'll take it a step further, with all benefit of the doubt if he was keeping himself healthy for a bigger payday which all of us can understand, then he spent a whole football season practicing the skill of being in it only for himself. That will set him back in his professional life because ... Practice makes perfect. Instead of playing smart, he was playing shy. I think that will come back to haunt him.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Can’t read a defense to save his life.
Can’t throw a screen pass with touch.
Can’t throw anything 5-15 yards accurately
Can’t sneeze without getting hurt
Can’t learn proper mechanics
Pouts like a baby