Anthony Richardson

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
One thing about AR not being mentioned so far is his game decisions and management. Not since Tebow have we had a QB on that level. He was cool as ice tonight. And that post game interview. VERY impressive.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Love the shirt.

pxl_20220904_041003133-jpg.48252

Ah, man, I was going to post...my...picture I hung around until midnight to get. :tongue:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I was just thinking about this today…you know how good AR is when Napier has us intentionally trying to get down and stay in bounds in order to milk clock instead of scoring the go ahead points…Napier KNEW we’d score there with AR. We ALL knew it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I also just want to point out, since it just hit me, AR's completion % has hung around 60% in his career up to this point. In the spring game, and again Saturday night, he threw at a 70% completion rate.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
I'm surprised we didn't take more shots downfield with the play action, but their d-line was putting on more pressure than I expected. But no way we win that game without Richardson. The 2-point conversion was something special.
This, PA sets up Napier’s scoring offense. Need to see more calculated shots downfield

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Richardson is a projected Top 10 pick (possibly Top 5 based on how he plays), but I'll say this: This is the ONE area that NIL could potentially be helpful, in that a player isn't desperate to cash in because he already is quite comfortable financially. Richardson could probably make a million bucks+ if he returns next season in NIL cash.
Maybe the jump man needs to jump up with a really big bag of dough.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
What a bazaar thread. We have a certified, tried and true superstar QB that just put the entire college football world on notice and most of the posts in this thread are rehashing the foibles of our prior coaches and/or bemoaning the state of our D. We’re in for a treat this year with AR at the helm. Enjoy the ride while it’s happening, forget about the three stooges of the past and worry about next year when this season is done. Meanwhile, bring on the Cats.
Well said.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He's special. Enjoy it Gators. Would love him to be here another year.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Watching in person the long TD run AR had Saturday night, my first impression was the defender who tried to tackle AR way downfield really wanted no part of trying to stop AR with a full head of steam. Now that I’ve seen the replay a few times, I’m convinced of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.