Anthony Richardson

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes, that move was definitely what you call a crowd pleaser. AR15 is a true fan's player, he puts on a dynamic show that can be fully appreciated in the top seats of the upper deck. Hell, his talent is visible from outer space.

Old Cousin Eddie couldn't see it when it was right in front of him, though. Between that and starting Franks over Trask, he should be disqualified from being a football commentator on TV. I caught his act during the halftime show of the LSU-FSU game. He won't last long.
All astute observers know he speaks from deep within his inner cavity.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Doering just said AR15 can't throw 30 passes and if he does that's a disaster....

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Doering just said AR15 can't throw 30 passes and if he does that's a disaster....
I don't even know what that means. Is he saying he can't physically throw 30 passes? Or is he saying he should use his legs as much as possible because he's so dynamic? Or is he saying hes Jamarcus Russell?

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't even know what that means. Is he saying he can't physically throw 30 passes? Or is he saying he should use his legs as much as possible because he's so dynamic? Or is he saying hes Jamarcus Russell?
Doering was basically saying if the Gators find themselve having to call 30+ pass plays that would be a disaster and a game loss for sure. AR15 has a passing percentage of 70% for all the passing attempts to date. I don't know WHAT the hell Doering was thinking and obviously I think he's dead wrong. But as @oxrageous has shown the board today I can be pretty damn wrong....

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Before signing off Doering was asked to predict the CFB final four playoff spots: UGA, OSU, Utah, Texas/Okla. What the hell is he drinking?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Doering was basically saying if the Gators find themselve having to call 30+ pass plays that would be a disaster and a game loss for sure. AR15 has a passing percentage of 70% for all the passing attempts to date. I don't know WHAT the hell Doering was thinking and obviously I think he's dead wrong.
Like Kentucky is some kind of national powerhouse rolling into the Swamp? :crazy:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Kentucky, like everyone else on the damn schedule, isn't going to have any answer for AR. He's like having 12 players on offense. He's just like Cam Newton was at Auburn.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I can't wait to see Short Round's defense try to contain Richardson. He will make them pay with his legs or his arm.

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Just saw where Wayne Peace's wife of 37 years has passed away. I still have SI's issue with him on the cover: "The Peace Corps." September, 1982.

PaulDrake

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
PeaceSICvr.jpg

I believe that was Miami's ONE loss that year when they won the National Championship. That is if my memory serves me correctly.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Doering was basically saying if the Gators find themselve having to call 30+ pass plays that would be a disaster and a game loss for sure. AR15 has a passing percentage of 70% for all the passing attempts to date. I don't know WHAT the hell Doering was thinking and obviously I think he's dead wrong. But as @oxrageous has shown the board today I can be pretty damn wrong....

Didn’t listen but could he be taking more of a shot at our crappy WR room and not AR? If he is…that’s not untrue. The strength of our team is running. Our WR group is horrid

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Maybe Doering meant that throwing that much means the run game isn't working? I dunno.....its just hard to imagine him saying that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.