Anyone else think the Gators could use a logo refresh?

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
I've had enough change for my lifetime. Leave it all alone. I don't even like the white helmets.

Now if we want to talk about additions, I'd like to get some more hardware in that NC trophy case.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
52128359.jpg

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't Albert get softened up back in the 80's cuz he was scary to children?
Yes. I was a student when Albert was one mean looking, swamp monster. Loved it. Waaaaay to scary for kids though.

That's also when the east stands would pass people up to the top of the stands, particularly shapely co eds. I kinda see why that tradition went away.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I've had enough change for my lifetime. Leave it all alone. I don't even like the white helmets.

Now if we want to talk about additions, I'd like to get some more hardware in that NC trophy case.

"ERRRGGG IM OLD AND NOTHING SHOULD CHANGE"......

blah blah blah

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
"ERRRGGG IM OLD AND NOTHING SHOULD CHANGE"......

blah blah blah

Nah. I just prefer to let the Oregons of CFB have all the gimmicks and the crazy color schemes.....which hasn't produced a single national title.

The O&B are too unique and beautiful to toy with in my opinion.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Nah. I just prefer to let the Oregons of CFB have all the gimmicks and the crazy color schemes.....which hasn't produced a single national title.

No one is saying be the Oregon of college football; simply people just want some change every now and then. What's wrong with going with a white helmet with the Gator logo or hell go reverse with the script and make it orange with a blue helmet, or chrome...

In case you haven't noticed every team in the nation has an alternate or two including those who won national championships. Glad we finally joined the party last year.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What alternate uniforms has Bama worn?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

It hasn't produced a National Title but it sure as hell has helped with their recruiting. Something we could certainly use.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure you said something just like this when they introduced the current Gator head logo in the 90's.

You are always preaching about being progressive, and anyone with old fashioned values is a "knuckledragger". I'm calling you a knuckledragger.
I'll gladly drag my knuckles, the Gator head is iconic. Love the Fightin' Gator, though. The old 70's UF with the Gator is outdated badly.

This is the worst thing I've ever seen. It looks like a T-rex spawned with a crocodile and is about to sneeze.
And this looks like something you would get airbrushed on a shirt in Panama City Beach. WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.