AR15: "Scared money don't make money!"

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Smiling Starkville Dork isn't firing his buddy. If the admin would nut up and fire the Dork, then maybe Dip**** Dan can be rid of.
You said the same shtt til the end about Chump and Butters.

You should just stop talking.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The AR I've seen the last two weeks appears to be afraid of making a mistake - or pissing off our idiot HC. After two weeks of intensive "coaching" during his hiatus, he now seems to be tentative to the point of "paralysis by analysis." He appears to have stopped looking for ways to exploit his enormous physical talent and existing skillset in favor of "executing the O" at any price.

It's like gelding a triple crown winner because you want him to concentrate on nothing but the race track. I am seriously concerned that DM is going to ruin the kid by stifling the "it factor" so thoroughly that AR loses confidence in himself, or that he has no choice but to transfer some place that will permit him to thrive in a more salubrious environment. Sadly, I'm fairly certain that If there's a way to phukk this up, DM will absolutely find it.

Don't think AR will lose confidence. I think he'll gain confidence that he should be playing somewhere else.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Don't think AR will lose confidence. I think he'll gain confidence that he should be playing somewhere else.
Good rejoinder. But the swashbuckling, uber confident superman we saw glimpses of in the bowl game, and again to start this season, is no where in sight. That is not a positive developement.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The way AR played yesterday, no team is going to want to take him via the portal. The guy came in, shyt the bed & fcvked up his chance.

EJ’s the guy we need to ride to a 2nd or 3rd place finish in the East. EJ ALL THE WAY!

Yes, AR was definitely put in the right position and allowed to play his game.

:scoff3:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Yes, AR was definitely put in the right position and allowed to play his game.

:scoff3:

Exactly, I'm curious to what some of these people saw. 6 passes, two incompletions while being hit (because we know every QB completes 100% of throws being hit, though he shouldn't have thrown the first one), 4 screens, a hitch and a collapsed pocket is the QB's fault. He also was running decently well except for a predictable QB draw on 3rd and 5 which any team who has watched us knows to blitz on and they did and an unblocked LB got him. Oh yea, all QB's avoid every unblocked LB and AR is the first one ever tackled by one. Seriously, outside of the screen pick while being hit, what are people reacting to. I don't want to see people writing conjecture. Point to the exact plays. Be educated.

****EDIT: Since there was a criticism by Mullen of AR not running the play as called and instead making a better play, you bet your a$s that AR was not going to change anything from the plays that were called. Probably a different deal if AR were allowed to create.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
AR came in showing Heisman talent. Now, Mullen has moved AR to "project" status. Let's see if he'll demote him lower.?
Time to drop the QB-guru buzz and bring up "the Mullen curse" which is more at work.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

5. Dan Mullen knows he’s smarter than all of you and he’s dead set on proving it, even if it costs him his job.
6. Dan Mullen gives zero fuchs about winning or losing, as long as he proves #5.
7. Dan Mullen really doesn’t give a shyt if he loses his job, his buyout is ridiculously high anyway.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

These are the kind of sanctimonious aholes that rip the fans now but will come out after Mullen is fired with how awful he was. They are worthless Gator media garbage and giving them one penny should be a felony.

In all seriousness, this is the only honest place for Gator news and discussion on the internet. And I am always accepting donations.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
These are the kind of sanctimonious aholes that rip the fans now but will come out after Mullen is fired with how awful he was. They are worthless Gator media garbage and giving them one penny should be a felony.

In all seriousness, this is the only honest place for Gator news and discussion on the internet. And I am always accepting donations.

Your wife accepted my donation last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.