Are we pulling for FSU (disgusting, I know) this weekend?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n306768 said:
Originally posted by GatorInGeorgia

I hate the ****ers, too. With that being said, do you feel that if there are 3 unbeatens and us and Notre Dame are each a one loss team, will we get the 4th playoff spot over the Irish?

**** notre dame also.

See how easy this is?

:lol:

:fistbump:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There is no way in hell a 1 loss SEC Champion will be passed over by a has-been 1 loss team that's too scared to join any conference at all. No fing way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, this is going well.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wow, seriously are we thinking about the playoffs already? All of this sh!t always works itself out in the end...Take care of Vandy, then USCe and so on. We want the Clowns to lose and lose as often as possible moreso for the overall recruiting effect because about half of their verbal recruits would try and flip to UF with 1 or 2 losses than stay with a 2 or 3 loss FSU team that is headed for decline. Ever heard the term "pick of the litter".....That's what we awnt and may have by the end of this season.....All the rest will work itself out.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
latest

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n306775 said:
There is no way in hell a 1 loss SEC Champion will be passed over by a has-been 1 loss team that's too scared to join any conference at all. No fing way.

Never underestimate the Pope's crew.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thread title is blasphemous. Even the mere thought is outrageous.

Repent, son. Say 100 HBCs and commit to purging yourself of vile thoughts.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n306784 said:
Thread title is blasphemous. Even the mere thought is outrageous.

Repent, son. Say 100 HBCs and commit to purging yourself of vile thoughts.

Oxrageous even.

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No. NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO. Nope. Never. No. Not in my lifetime. Not in the next one, either. No. ENNNNNN!!! OHHHHHH!!!! NO!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n306780 said:
Wow, seriously are we thinking about the playoffs already? All of this sh!t always works itself out in the end...Take care of Vandy, then USCe and so on. We want the Clowns to lose and lose as often as possible moreso for the overall recruiting effect because about half of their verbal recruits would try and flip to UF with 1 or 2 losses than stay with a 2 or 3 loss FSU team that is headed for decline. Ever heard the term "pick of the litter".....That's what we awnt and may have by the end of this season.....All the rest will work itself out.

Not to mention it(FSU losing) would make such an enjoyable end of the day this Saturday after basking in the glow of our new SEC East Conference title...

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
LagoonGator68;n306782 said:
Never underestimate the Pope's crew.

Yeah, that's my concern. The Irish always seem to get the breaks. They were overrated a few years ago when Bama smashed them in and they appear to be overrated this year, too, having almost lost a few other games already to lesser opponents...but that doesn't ever seem to come back and bite them.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n306780 said:

As I said earlier in the thread, with tonight being the night that the first committee rankings are released, I figured I would throw this out here for some banter from those that wish to opine. With only 4 games to play and with some of these teams already having played the tough part of their schedules, it isn't as early as it may appear.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorInGeorgia;n306802 said:
As I said earlier in the thread, with tonight being the night that the first committee rankings are released, I figured I would throw this out here for some banter from those that wish to opine. With only 4 games to play and with some of these teams already having played the tough part of their schedules, it isn't as early as it may appear.

I'm going to take a page out of Mac's book and just enjoy the moment.....I'm not bashing your thread or saying you're wrong but to me 4 week's of college football at the end of the season is an ETERNITY with regards to how things will shake out after the first week of January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator