Are we pulling for FSU (disgusting, I know) this weekend?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ncf_g_mandrewsts_200.jpg

dockett_darnell.jpg

If you can look at those two pics as a Gator and still root for the Nole$, turn in your Gators card today.

There are only two things I ever root for when it comes to F$U: the death penalty and injuries. 100% Nole hater for life.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sometimes I think I'd like to have our opponents ranked high and then we crash them down hard so as to help our rankings. Not this time. **** F$U.

As to the others the OP has in play....too early. Let the season roll another few weeks and things will take care of themselves. All we need to worry about is what's within our control - winning out the rest of our season.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Worst case scenario is that it comes down to Baylor, ND and UF for the 3rd and 4th spots. Combination of lack of defense in the Big12 and the shear sexiness of a UF-OSU rematch could leave Baylor out in the cold.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope they are beat badly and are completely demoralized.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
It should be an interesting end to the season, whatever happens. And rest assured, we'll have plenty to talk/gripe/cheer about between now and the start of bowl season.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who we "pull for" obviously makes no difference so I'll just go ahead and hope FSU loses every game they play. As for the playoffs, there are three match ups between top 9 teams on the schedule so there are three spots right there. Notre Dame plays at Stanford so hopefully they lose there or so where else along the way. Whoever wins the TCU/Baylor game still has to play Oklahoma and okie state. In any event if we win out there is almost zero chance we don't get that 4th seed. The committee is supposed to give weight to a conference championship and we play in the toughest conference in the country.

If we lose a game we have a zero percent chance of getting in. If we run the table we have almost 100 percent chance of getting in. It's that simple.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n306873 said:
In any event if we win out there is almost zero chance we don't get that 4th seed. The committee is supposed to give weight to a conference championship and we play in the toughest conference in the country.

:headbang:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hell will freeze over before I ever pull for the ciminoles.

Not even sure this is worth the waste of bandwidth answering

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n306873 said:
Who we "pull for" obviously makes no difference so I'll just go ahead and hope FSU loses every game they play. As for the playoffs, there are three match ups between top 9 teams on the schedule so there are three spots right there. Notre Dame plays at Stanford so hopefully they lose there or so where else along the way. Whoever wins the TCU/Baylor game still has to play Oklahoma and okie state. In any event if we win out there is almost zero chance we don't get that 4th seed. The committee is supposed to give weight to a conference championship and we play in the toughest conference in the country.

If we lose a game we have a zero percent chance of getting in. If we run the table we have almost 100 percent chance of getting in. It's that simple.

Almost, being the operative word.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Swamped Gator;n306860 said:
Win out and it doesn't matter. Wins over TN, UGA, Ole Miss, FSU, and SEC West power team will get us in the playoff.

I hope you're right. And maybe we can get a little help from somebody to upset the Irish, Stanford and Clemson. Personally I think Clemson will hold true to form and choke one off before the season ends. If they can guarantee us that while still beating FSU that would be wonderful. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Stanfod and ND each blow a game; ND losing to BC or Stanford and Stanford dropping one to Cal or Oregon. 3 of the Irish's last 4 are on the road (@Pitt, @BC, @Stanford) so that's not an easy task.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The problem is that if FSU were to win this weekend and then God forbid we slip up to them at season end, it puts them right back in the playoff picture. I'd rather not take that chance. Piss on 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator