Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Comments are gold.

IMO, the most telling was: “...this dude is the polar opposite of Spurrier..”

:lol:

No shat Sherlock....and your fan base actually thought it wasn’t SOS who made the program relevant when he left.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
neteng is still defending Chimp after all these years? He absolutely loved that guy.
giphy.gif

Big Wave

Nov 26, 2017
I may have waited too long to make this comment, but I would like to respond to those comparing CDM's handling of our last offensive possession against UGA last year to Muschamp on Saturday.

I acknowledge some similarity, however, it's worth noting that after our last score we forced a third and long on UGA's ensuing possession. If we had made the stop we get the ball with a chance. I don't remember how much time was left, but I remember believing there was hope beyond just throwing up a miracle. If USC had scored on Saturday they would have required an onside kick recovery. I think it's an important distinction.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I may have waited too long to make this comment, but I would like to respond to those comparing CDM's handling of our last offensive possession against UGA last year to Muschamp on Saturday.

I acknowledge some similarity, however, it's worth noting that after our last score we forced a third and long on UGA's ensuing possession. If we had made the stop we get the ball with a chance. I don't remember how much time was left, but I remember believing there was hope beyond just throwing up a miracle. If USC had scored on Saturday they would have required an onside kick recovery. I think it's an important distinction.
Running the ball twenty times and burning 8 minutes off the clock is fuchsing stupid.

There is zero excuse for Mullenchumping.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I love there a comments on that article defending Muschamp. Lol.

Also, as a side note, the Heave to Cleve was one of the worst clock management situations a lot of people have forgotten about because of the ending. Anytime I watch a replay of the game I get pissed. Why is it relevant besides poor clock management? It’s not. I just want to drop a grenade into the thread because I can.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I love there a comments on that article defending Muschamp. Lol.

Also, as a side note, the Heave to Cleve was one of the worst clock management situations a lot of people have forgotten about because of the ending. Anytime I watch a replay of the game I get pissed. Why is it relevant besides poor clock management? It’s not. I just want to drop a grenade into the thread because I can.

Thanx for bringing that up. I was at that game and was just shaking my head at how botched the last minute was by Butters. But no one cared b/c of the end result. But that entire game was a comedy of errors by both coaches as to game management. In fact I said to my friend during the game that if I was the TINERC AD, I would have fired Butch during the game. When TINERC got the ball on a drive to a 1st down and goal at the ONE yard line by running the ball with NO resistance, Butch called 4 consecutive pass plays, LOL. All he had to do was hand it off on 1st down and the result of the game would have been different. In the end, both coaches sucked MULE DYKK then as head coaches and will until the end of time.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gamecock fans deserve every ounce of this blithering idiot. They pilloried Spurrier, who was the most successful coach in their history, when he left. Then they fell for all the bluster, big contracts, goose-stepping marketing campaign, and bravado of Muschamp, hook line and sinker. F those delusional hicks.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gamecock fans deserve every ounce of this blithering idiot. They pilloried Spurrier, who was the most successful coach in their history, when he left. Then they fell for all the bluster, big contracts, goose-stepping marketing campaign, and bravado of Muschamp, hook line and sinker. F those delusional hicks.

I can't find any thing to disagree with in this post......

:fistbump:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

Look at this guy. A big ole chump lover right here. Can you believe there are still people who love them some chump?

EDIT:Sorry @Big Wave ... gotta get that muschump stank off me and you walked right into it

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Running the ball twenty times and burning 8 minutes off the clock is fuchsing stupid.

There is zero excuse for Mullenchumping.
The only plausible excuse that I can think of is that he's tired of the irksome necessity of even going through the motions of being a CFB HC and is angling to get his sorry ass fired ASAP. Of course that brilliant plan is predicated on the expectation of being able to rob USC jr. on the way out the door - you know, the same way he robbed UF. The hell of it is, they will be so eager to flush the toilet that the goofy turd will probably succeed - again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.