ARTICLE: USC should hire Jeremy Foley as AD; could land them Urban, Donovan

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This would be awsome. They'd hire Foley and end up with Oregon's Defensive coordinator as their HC. I'm sure he'd figure a way to raise Heltons buyout before doing all of this. Probably give him a raise and extension 3 days before he fires him.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Get Jeremy Foley the f out of Florida and as far away as possible. I’m all for it. Hell I’ll gladly help him pack

Even dumbass Foley has enough sense to not let you anywhere near his collection of skinny leg jeans, scarfs and man purses.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Please! I will chip in for his plane ticket.

Hopefully he would take a bunch of his ADs with him.

These people know Urchin and Fooley hate each other, right?

They want the Dazzler too! Dive city baby.

You are one cheap bastard :lmao2: if all you will do is chip in for the price of the ticket. hell I will pay full fare first class out of my own pocket to get him as far away as possible!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I guess nobody informed Pete Thamel that Urban was hired by Bernie Machen and that Urban routinely dissed Foley by ignoring him and going above him every chance he could. But yeah...Foley’s gonna land the big fish this time.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You are one cheap bastard :lmao2: if all you will do is chip in for the price of the ticket. hell I will pay full fare first class out of my own pocket to get him as far away as possible!

Hell...I say we all go and help pack his **** up as well. Do it!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Maybe you should change your name to "Hire".

And to the original point, people from thousands of miles away, who think of Spurrier(inherited) and Meyer(basically Machen), combined with the recent success that has nothing to do with him, and don't really see first hand how egregious decisions like facilities, hires like WM and JM, budgeting, etc. were, not surprisingly have a completely different view of him.

Excellent @soflagator :fistbump:

Actually I think it was in the thread about Urb's getting restless and the thought of him at USCw when I threw out Fooley as AD there when I saw that the new prez said they had to hire an AD first.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
In all seriousness we need to keep this story going. Forget about what the article writer obviously does not know about past relationships etc., but there are plenty of moron, nose picking idiots in these college administrations who don;t know jackshyt about anything. So they get the smell of this in the air and one of them brings up the idea. USCw is one of the schools tied up in the admissions scandal and that would never happen under Fooley b/c all these kids were admitted as part of the Canoe Team or the Trampoline Team and since we all know Fooley is the king of the "no one attends or gives a crap about sports that make ZERO money", he is the perfect person for the USCw AD. Should be hired immediately if not sooner.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I will help him pack and pay for the ticket as long as it is an ironclad lifetime contract that forbids him from ever setting foot on UF's campus.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Yes in the history of mankind no one has ever come out of retirement to work.

Thanks for the response, and yes they do. Mostly because they need money (he does not), or they want some contact with others (his present position allows that), or they want a challenge. The last might be true and only time will tell. You want to bet some Ox bucks on it, I want odds of 3 to 1 and a three month window?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator