Auburn in Shambles: Harsin on chopping block

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody checked to see if Mike Price is currently available? ;)
First time you've popped up since your Bama clowns crapped the bed. An extremely rare occasion where we're forced to root for them and they choke. Eff them.

Great to see you though!

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Reminds me of the Bobby Petrino fiasco around the cute volleyball player scooter incident.

Never go full Petrino!

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
First time you've popped up since your Bama clowns crapped the bed. An extremely rare occasion where we're forced to root for them and they choke. Eff them.

Great to see you though!
Thanks. But this wasn't my first time back...I've been posting this week... ;)

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Off topic BUT -

You'd think Auburn's media department could do a little better than making your new commitment look like he is practicing the love that dare not speak its name with a midget version of himself.

upload_2022-2-4_11-42-52.png

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Every minute that goes by without a forceful denial from Auburn and Harsin is another nail in his coffin. They might go after the AD too.

Alex.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I googled her and looked at her instagram. Shes very attractive. Was a little heavier a few years ago, but was a cheerleader for BSU so shes got the bod and flexibility. That auburn photo is one of her best out there so probably touched up, but shes got it going on regardless.

The fact that hes been hemorrhaging key staffers the last couple weeks, then rolls snake eyes on NSD, then this tells me that Alex is correct. This was in the works, planned, coordinated, and like rats on a sinking ship, folks are looking for off ramps wherever they can find them.

In summary, he gone...

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I googled her and looked at her instagram. Shes very attractive. Was a little heavier a few years ago, but was a cheerleader for BSU so shes got the bod and flexibility. That auburn photo is one of her best out there so probably touched up, but shes got it going on regardless.

The fact that hes been hemorrhaging key staffers the last couple weeks, then rolls snake eyes on ESD, then this tells me that Alex is correct. This was in the works, planned, coordinated, and like rats on a sinking ship, folks are looking for off ramps wherever they can find them.

In summary, he gone...
Whats her name so I can google too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.