Auburn lands Hugh Freeze, who desperately wants Todd Grantham

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ESPNRittenberg: With Jamey Chadwell off to Liberty, Coastal Carolina is targeting NC State offensive coordinator Tim Beck as its next coach, sources tell ESPN. A deal is not finalized yet. Beck also has been OC at Texas, Ohio State and Nebraska.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Lord do I pray we land Auburn on the schedule in the next year or two and absolutely fist-fuch Fat Todd to the tune of 1000 yards of offense.

500 yards in the first half; 500 yards in the second.
No adjustments from Fat Todd at any point in the game--just blitz every other down and have a DT swap with the Strong Safety (who's naturally blitzing from 20 yards behind the play) and hope the 300 lb DT can get into zone coverage quick enough to stop the TE from running a seam route.

Have a walk-on QB keeping throwing for the endzone with 5 seconds left on the clock and humilate his fat ass so much that the stench of failure causes the Barn fans to hang him in disgrace from the oaks at Toomer's Corner.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Lord do I pray we land Auburn on the schedule in the next year or two and absolutely fist-fuch Fat Todd to the tune of 1000 yards of offense.

500 yards in the first half; 500 yards in the second.
No adjustments from Fat Todd at any point in the game--just blitz every other down and have a DT swap with the Strong Safety (who's naturally blitzing from 20 yards behind the play) and hope the 300 lb DT can get into zone coverage quick enough to stop the TE from running a seam route.

Have a walk-on QB keeping throwing for the endzone with 5 seconds left on the clock and humilate his fat ass so much that the stench of failure causes the Barn fans to hang him in disgrace from the oaks at Toomer's Corner.
I would love nothing more and will move heaven and earth to be at that game.

One thing for sure in that game if it were to happen. UF will have a good rushing day and complete >90% of its $$$ Downs. There is no measure of violation that would be appropriate for Fattham.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
feels morton downey jr GIF

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@BruceFeldmanCFB: SOURCE: Louisville Co-DC/DB coach Wes McGriff is expected to join Hugh Freeze's staff at Auburn. "Crime Dog" coached w/ Freeze at Ole Miss before and has coached at Auburn in two prior stints and has recruited/developed a lot of standout DBs. @bmarcello first reported the hire.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hiring Joe Lee Dunn Jr. would be a brilliant move by Huge Freeze. Huge loves him some Hookers and Huge loves him some offensive football and with Joe Lee Dunn Jr. calling the D, Huge can be assured of getting the ball back for his offense quickly, most likely because the opponent has scored quickly.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hiring Joe Lee Dunn Jr. would be a brilliant move by Huge Freeze. Huge loves him some Hookers and Huge loves him some offensive football and with Joe Lee Dunn Jr. calling the D, Huge can be assured of getting the ball back for his offense quickly, most likely because the opponent has scored quickly.
Man, I'm not sure I love anything as much as you love referencing Joe Lee Dunn Jr, and I'm married with kids hahaha.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i would laugh my lilly white azz off if they hired that phat phvck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.