Bama vs. OSU. Meyer vs. Saban. Oh the humanity!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n134844 said:
I took champagne and Ripple, I call it Champipple. Esther, they put your face into cookie dough and made gorilla cookies.

Whiplash rhymes with get cash.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think a Gator should ever say "Roll Tide" under any circumstances.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n135335 said:
Urban Meyer retired and moved up north. How weird is that? Roll Tide.

Nah, he just took a demotion back to the minor leagues.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n135359 said:
How about "Step aside shallow water and let the big wave roll."

I could deal with that. Although BAMA fans would be, "what the hayell did youns just say"?

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I pull for:
1. Gators first always.
2. Whoever is playing FSU or Miami. If they're playing each, I am hoping for a rain cancellations. (Still can't believe that happened to us!)
3. Auburn or Bama since I live here, pay taxes here, and my son goes to Bama.
4. SEC baby! Hey if you need a "no nonsense" reason, it's good for Florida to play and win in the best conference in the country.

So Roll Tide and Go Ducks!!!

WDCGator

The Gentleman from D.C.
Nov 20, 2014
This is the match-up I've wanted to see ever since Meyer took the HC job at Ohio State. Two great coaches going at it in the ultimate chess match. Big Ten schedule or not, Meyer has managed to put together a one-loss, conference-championship-winning squad while relying on his QB 3 -- pretty darn impressive. He's the QB whisperer.

Saban and 'Bama have undergone a paradigm shift on offense thanks to arrival Lane Kiffin. Sims and Cooper are hot, and T.J. Yeldon might be the most agile and nimble back to play for Saban in Tuscaloosa. 'Bama's defense, with the exception of safety Landon Collins, is uncharacteristically questionable, but Ohio State doesn't have that home-run threat wideout that FSU and 'Bama have.

It will be a good one in New Orleans. The winner, which I believe will be Alabama, will beat FSU or Oregon in the final.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.