Bama vs. OSU. Meyer vs. Saban. Oh the humanity!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:wobble: hasn't been showing off his emote lately.

I must admit that :brad: and :swampqueen: have some pretty cool emotes.

Seems like we need a few more emotes, though, Ox.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n134690 said:
This is an emote --> :cry2:

This is an emote --> :D

This is an emote --> :thumbdown:

This is a hamburger with a dick in its mouth --> :law:
Okay, that's the final nail in the coffin for that emote. I don't know if you guys and gals know what a penis looks like, but I can tell you I've never seen one that color or shape. I guess some people just see one in everything. At any rate, that emote is gone forever and I couldn't be happier.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n134708 said:
Okay, that's the final nail in the coffin for that emote. I don't know if you guys and gals know what a penis looks like, but I can tell you I've never seen one that color or shape. I guess some people just see one in everything. At any rate, that emote is gone forever and I couldn't be happier.

:yay:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My cousin played for that no good bastard hero named Woody Hayes, I've still never rooted for pOSU. Now, add in Nervous Cryer and his worship of the trifecta of scum (Bowden, Paterno, Hayes) and basically stealing $4 million from UF, **** them, hard. However, if they play the Criminole Nation in the title game, I would hope they would win, but I absolutely would not watch one single minute of the sordid affair.

That being said, any SEC team winning is fine by me, with one clear exception, UGA. I'll pull for the Ducks if it guarantees their cheerleading squad in the SI Swimsuit issue or Playboy however.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dang it I never even got to use it

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n134708 said:

Surprised you gave it that long.

Hotrod

Founding Member
R.I.P.
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I know that OU beat Wis. really bad. Believe me Wis. is no Alabama when it comes to talent and tradition. If Bama brings its A game OSU is in for a long night. I appreciate all the Meyer did for the Gators but he was fortunate enough to have Tebow, in my opinion the greatest college quarterback to play the game. :dance2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n134716 said:
My cousin played for that no good bastard hero named Woody Hayes, I've still never rooted for pOSU. Now, add in Nervous Cryer and his worship of the trifecta of scum (Bowden, Paterno, Hayes) and basically stealing $4 million from UF, **** them, hard.
Dude, Muschamp stole over $20 million from UF. At least we got titles out of Meyer.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n134708 said:
LAW GOT A PERMA-BAN! Hmm?? Somewhere between :cry2: and :stars:

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
No way that pOSU hangs with bama. The big 10 was worse than the SEC, PAC-12, Big 12 and possibly the ACC. pOSU was underwhelming in most of their games - like FSU was - with the possible exceptions of MSU and Wiscy.

Even given Cryer's good rep for "coaching up" for big games, he'll get boat-raced.

With Saban AND Kiffie smirking over him at the end, Cryer may go full Fred Sanford with another round of spasms.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n134737 said:
Dude, Muschamp stole over $20 million from UF. At least we got titles out of Meyer.
TRUTH. And he managed one, that's right ONE damn winning SEC season. And some of you wanted that steaming POS back for another year.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well if we're talking BAMA vs. pOSU.......I hate BAMA. But, I hate pOSU worse. And I hated them before Meyer so eff 'em. Want BAMA to win this one. And someone for the love of god beat the hell out of the Clowns.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Attachments

• conv_1657.gif
    conv_1657.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 61
  • conv_1658.jpeg
    conv_1658.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 54

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Attachments

• conv_1657.gif
    conv_1657.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 57
  • conv_1658.jpeg
    conv_1658.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 58
  • conv_1659.jpg
    conv_1659.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 58

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So thoroughly divided, I love this thread. I honestly hope Ohio State upsets Alabama. It'd set the college football world on its ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator